arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Just finished the Korean action movie The Witch: Part 1 - Subversion a couple of minutes ago. Quite interesting.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Watched a movie of Doraemon, It was called Doraemon and the great dinosaur. It does reignite my childhood memories of watching Doraemon for a long period of time.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I have watched a film called "Looper" starring Bruce Willis. The plot is really interesting because it mixs "paradoxes" of the time-travel. I suggest it to everyone that like sci-fi genre.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
The last movie i saw is "Django 2012" with hindi audio. and i got it in FHD result with clear audio. and story is good too. nice suggestion to watch.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have just finished the movie, Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh. It is a great comedy moive. I like this movie because both of the main characters are my favorites.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched Sicario: Day of the Soldado. That's some seriously crazy movie. Pretty much like the previous movie this one also all about shooting, killing, drugs, and stuff. If you like this type of movies then you would love it. I would give it 8/10 since it's made really well.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I will update my new last movie I watched my last movie I watched is child toy recently I watched child toy and it makes me some what entertain
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Weathering with you

Watching it in the cinema and it made my friend cry

› 3 years Japan was hit by rain and flood *Joke
Terminal
Solo Developer
Yesterday i saw "Long Shot (2019) " unrated still and unofficial dubbed so audio is not good. but nice movie suggestion
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I have watched a movie called "Super 30" it was a bollywood movie but i liked alot since it was IT studies how poor talented peoples are unable to complete their studies due to poor financial situation.
Rating: 8/10
Movie: Super 30
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting