arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Saw "Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw" finally yesterday , I have seen all the fast and furious movies and I dont know but i guess i expected more "Fast and furious" stuff which wasnt there , i mean racing/cars and other things always related to this franchise , i know its a different storyline and all from fast and furious but it was a decent movie , but I expected it to be better.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Just watched a classic by Kitano called "Violent Cop". A great, slow pacing and generally melancholic movie.

Edit from 27th: Also watched "The Girl in the Fog" (IMDb) and "Burning" (IMDb).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Some days ago I watched "Let's be Cops" that in Italy got titled as "Bastardi in divisa" that doesn't make any sense.
Anyway the film was nice and funny, it wasn't a Oscar level movie but something like low-budget comedy Netflix style.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I have just watched the movie of hollywood name "Eli" it was horror based movie, the start of movie was amazing but after watching till end it gave me the feeling of an average movie.
Watched Jackie Brown (IMDb) yesterday evening and today Logan (IMDb).
Just finished The Fault in our Stars, It wasn't bad at all. Although romance is kinda off?
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Today I watched Hotel Mumbai (IMDb) which is a movie about the islamist terror attacks inside Mumbai, India (2008). Very well made! Years ago I watched a documentary regarding the background of that attack. I don't remember all the details but basically the documentary was evolving all the plans regarding the attack. Funny thing is... which comes always too late... that certain agencies knew that the attack would happen and they have investigated some scouts that gathered information to plan the attack.

I also rewatched RED (IMDb) and RED 2 (IMDb).
(11-02-2019, 09:26 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Today I watched Hotel Mumbai (IMDb) which is a movie about the islamist terror attacks inside Mumbai, India (2008). Very well made! Years ago I watched a documentary regarding the background of that attack. I don't remember all the details but basically the documentary was evolving all the plans regarding the attack. Funny thing is... which comes always too late... that certain agencies knew that the attack would happen and they have investigated some scouts that gathered information to plan the attack.

I also rewatched RED (IMDb) and RED 2 (IMDb).
That was a great movie indeed.  I saw it a long time ago.  Well made.

Last movie I saw is a movie classic. The Rock (1996). I've seen it a few times and enjoyed it each time.  I'm not a great fan of Nicholas Cage, but he was really great in the movie, playing opposite Sean Connery, who I haven't ever seen in a bad movie yet.  Director is Michael Bay.  Movie is about an old General in the army (played by Ed Harris), who felt that veterans of the Vietnam war got a bad deal and needed to be compensated.  He tried to force the Government's hand by incarcerating 81 tourists on Alcatraz Island and threatening to hit San Francisco with a missile of a very dangerous chemical substance.  Sean Connery, an ex SIS agent, who had been incarcerated for 30 years wrongfully, had once escaped from Alcatraz, so helped with the layout of Alcatraz.  Nicholas Cage was the chemical warfare expert.  Great plot and movie was very well produced.  Never a boring moment in it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have just watched "Mindo Zaildarni" . It wasn't a great movie.It was full of comedy and fun but still I will rate this movie 3/10. The story was not that great. I have watched 5 movies similar to this story.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Cold Blood Legacy (2019) with Jean Reno. IMDb Link. It has a below average score. I wanted to see if it deserved it and why. Well, I saw it. Pretty boring movie. Most of the time nothing really interesting is happening at all. Maybe one of the worst movies with Jean Reno in it. So even me being a fan of Jean Reno doesn't save this movie.
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting