arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Just watched another Indian Punjabi Movie " Arjun Patel " It is a comedy movie. The main character is Arjun Patel as a Police station in-charge. This movie is full of fun. It has a great lesson for the world to destroy the corruption. In this movie, Diljeet Dosanjh is acting as Arjun Patel.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(10-18-2019, 05:26 PM)xdude Wrote: Looks like Hidden Refuge had beaten me to it but I also was going to ask if @deanhills the second movie. Today there was a new about big gun battle happening in Mecio between security forces and a drug cartel. That reminded me of this movie. Totally worth watching it.
(10-18-2019, 03:37 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @deanhills

Did you like the movie? If you did: check out Sicario 2. It is also a very great movie to the addition of the first one. The movie series is so good I would even want a third part if it keeps up in terms of quality.

I was unaware there's a Sicario 2. Will definitely be looking out for this as I thought Sicario 1 was a very good quality movie. Now curious to know what happened with the characters in Sicario 2.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
My last movie is "JOKER 2019" The Joker from the story of the loser place through a really tasking time capturing the weather on Pine Tree Statental inclinations. but still waiting for Urdu dubbed version.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I've watched the German movie "Der Fall Collini" (English: The Collini Case - IMDb) today. The movie is about the brutal murderer of a wealthy German businessman and the court case that should decide the faith of the killer. Through the case things turn a weird way and the murdered businessman turns out to be an officer of the German Waffen SS in WW II that has ordered the killing of 20 innoncencent Italian citizens including the father of the killer in 1944. The case turns interesting and everyone involved seems to become a part of a vast conspiracy.

I have also watched the Chinese movie "Ash is Purest White" - IMDb, also Red Dragon (2002) IMDb and Just Drifting Along.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Yesterday i watched "The Last Witch Hunter (2015)" quit old but nice. Stars: Vin Diesel, Rose Leslie, Elijah Wood. The last witch hunter is all that stands between humanity and the combined forces of the most horrifying witches in history. Eight hundred years ago, the Witch Queen unleashed the Black Plague to wipe out humanity.
Hey y'all,

I normally don't watch movies due to mainly the time factor, but yesterday I'd been idling at night, so I did watch one with my family, and fortunately it was a very good one.

The movie is an Indian Hindi movie, "India's Most Wanted", and it's available for free on Hotstar, so I'm linking it for my Indian friends- https://www.hotstar.com/in/movies/indias...1000239447 . If you love something based on facts, this movie is a must-watch for you. No melodrama of love, family drama and all the usual blah blah blah, which you'd find in a typical Indian movie. In fact, the movie doesn't have an actress at all.

Getting back to the topic, the movie is based on the 2009-10 serial attacks on India. It describes how the protagonist, an Indian secret agent, gets hold of the terrorist concerned with all these attacks, with absolutely no ammunition. The thrilling adventurous journey, the dedication of all these people and their respect for they're motherland even before concerning their own lives and families, is what appealed most to me. For the rating, I give it a straight 9.5 out of 10 hands-on.

It's a very good movie and I'm glad I could watch it while randomly going through the new list of movies on Hotstar. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Watched the movie Far Far Away (1992) starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in their early days. A romantic adventure drama movie. Normally I find most romantic drama movies boring but this one is really nice. It's not a box office success or has many positive reviews but for me it seems to be a really nice movie. I would give it 8/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have just finished another Indian Punjabi Movie " Super Singh ". It is a movie about the Sikh religion. The movie is not good nor bad. Some of the comedy scenes were best. Otherwise, the movie is boring. I will rate this with 3/10.

Today i watched "Maleficent 2: Mistress of Evil (2019)" the first sequel is lovely so i decided to watch second release of this movie. what a great actress Angelina Jolie’s. The soul of this film.
I have just finished another Indian Punjabi Movie " Qismat " This movie is full of comedy and love story. The main topic for the movie is Love. I really loved this movie. It is a great movie i have ever seen for love story. Heart It made me crying. That's true love story.

Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting