arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Just finished watching the movie " Naukar Vohti Da ". Another newly released Indian Punjabi movie. This is a comedy movie with all of the most liked indian punjabi actors.
It took 2 days to get finished cuz of shortage of time.
I will rate this move 7/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
During todays evening I have watched the following movie(s):
  • '71 (2014, UK, IMDb) - It is 1971, a young and disorientated British soldier is accidentally abandoned by his unit following a riot on the deadly streets of Belfast. This movie is about the times during the IRA terror reign and north Ireland conflic.
  • The Next Three Days (2010, USA, IMDb) - A great action thriller with Russell Crowe. A married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I watched the Avatar 2006 movie today, Although it is an old movie, it still really attracts viewers
Yesterday i saw "Escape Plan 2: Hades (2018)" it's second time i seen it. very eye catching story and thriller.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Yesterday (2020.02.02) I have watched the following movie(s):
  • 1917 (2019, USA/UK, IMDb) - April 6th 1917. As a regiment assembles to wage war deep in enemy territory, two soldiers are assigned to race against time and deliver a message, that will stop 1,600 men, from walking straight into a deadly trap.
  • Edge of Darkness (2010, USA, IMDb) - As homicide detective Thomas Craven investigates the death of his activist daughter, he uncovers not only her secret life, but a corporate cover-up and government collusion that attracts an agent tasked with cleaning up the evidence.
I watched Jumanji: The next level but i didn't like it much.
I liked the old jumanji more than this.
Today evening I finished a movie I started yesterday but paused because I was so tired I fell half asleep while watching it.

Bad Times at the El Royale - (2018, USA, IMDb) - Early 1970s. Four strangers check in at the El Royale Hotel. The hotel is deserted, staffed by a single desk clerk. Some of the new guests' reasons for being there are less than innocent and some are not who they appear to be.

Today I have watched the following movie (2020.02.05):

Bleeder (1999, Denmark, IMDb) - Two stories for the price of one: Lenny works in a video shop and tries to get aquainted with the waitress Lea. Leo beats his pregnant wife, Louise, which is a VERY bad idea, as her brother, Louis, is a violent racist.

Just watched a movie today (2020.02.06):

City Of God (2002, Brazil, IMDb) - In the slums of Rio, two kids' paths diverge as one struggles to become a photographer and the other a kingpin.

This movie has been recommended to me many times over many years already. It has a high rating of 8.6 on IMDb.
yesterday i got "Maleficent 2 (2019) BluRay 1080p" and the picture result is just wow. it's second time i watched it. but more good then first time i seen.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
my last movie Zombieland 2019 *720 , its best in zombie movie's ...
i suggest all members to see that . good luck guys
Dangerous Minds (1995, USA, IMDb) - An ex-Marine turned teacher struggles to connect with her students in an inner city school.

A old school classic movie. Remember the music video for a legendary Rap song "Gangsta Paradise" by Coolio. A great movie. Also worth to watch is "187".
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting