arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
Yesterday a television channel aired "Despicable me 3", I had already seen it before but with just few minutes I sticked in front of the TV. It is still a very nice movie, I think that the minions are likely the actual protagonist of this series, tho they got an actual spin-off.

We can sum up the plot as
Quote:Gru meets his long-lost charming, cheerful, and more successful twin brother Dru, who wants to team up with him for one last criminal heist.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
i watched 'A Minuscule Adventure' recently. it was released in 2018. An amazing suspenseful adventure film where a ladybug gets trapped in a package and gets transported away from home and lost. Then his father starts a quest to bring him back home safely.

it is a total fiction where characters are anthropomorphized. bugs in reality are nothing like that. but who cares. it was awesome fun. if you liked 'finding Nemo' and 'finding Dory' , then you are gonna love it too.

oh... another great thing about it. there is not even a single dialogue. just unintelligible sounds. but you will understand everything. awesome film!!!
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I just watched "Good newwz" movie, the movie was released in 2019 but it just came on internet in HD few days ago and the movie story was really good since the story had covered everything Romance, Drama, comedy.
The movie was all about a married couple and who wife wanted to become a mother but her husband was not medically fit so they just used someone else sperm to get his wife pregnant but then sperm got mixed with someone else.
for more: watch the movie
Just finished "Replicas 2018" a Sci-fi thriller story of a scientist. a man who fight for his family with his profession.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Yesterday I saw a very recent movie: "Bad boys for Life", it is the third movies of this serie. The main difference is that Micheal Bay isn't the director anymore but the movie gave me the same feelings of the first two.

I want to say that Will Smith is getting old so fast :V
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Hey,
I was just watching a south Indian movie called "IsmartShankar" and at the start, I thought this movie is very low quality but as the movie went forward I started getting to know its real story, so for me the movie was superb and I would rate it as 8/10.
Story Line: The movie story was based on Transferring one guy memory to another guy for more story I would suggest watch the movie
Today i was free whole day. I have watched the romantic movie " Marjavaan " This is a bollywood movie. The category of the movie is " love story ".
The story of the movie is very interesting. A romantic love story.
The main part of the movie i liked is songs. All of the songs are very great.I loved every single song. The most favorite part is when there is a sad movement between hero and his girl. The most liked song is " Kinna Sohna Tainu ". and the second sad song " Tum He Anaa " is great too.
I will rate this movie 7/10. 3 scores are down because of some stupid jokes.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Hello,
I just keep browsing to find good movies of my taste and I found an old movie named "Garv" I think I had watched this movie before as well but as my memory is not good enough so I just watched again and the story of the movie was entertaining.
Genre: Action, Romance, Drama
Storyline: The movie is story is based on 2 police officers who are best friends and then an underworld don just came in and killed one of them.. watch movie for more
I'd recently talked about the song 'Teri Mitte Me', and yesterday finally I got the chance to watch the movie. It's named Kesari and it features the Bollywood star Akshay Kumar as the main protagonist of the movie.

This movie celebrates the sacrifices of those brave-hearts, who happily lay down their lives for their motherland.

The movie gets a solid 10/10 from my side. Is recommend it to all of my friends. Truly worth a watch.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Last night i have watched a hollywood movie " Drive Angry " This is an action movie. This is the only hollywood movie i have watched in english. Otherwise we always watch hindi dubbed movies.
The story of the movie is very great and the actions are outstanding. We enjoyed every movement of the movie.
I will rate this movie 9/10.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting