arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
After a very long time today i have watched an Hollywood movie. Its X-men The Last Stand. It was really very outstanding movie. Last December i watched X-men The Dark Phonix which was really very outstanding. Today while searching for a movie i found the X-men the last stand.I have enjoyed all scenes of the movie. The most favorite scene of the movie is Simulation. I really enjoyed the action. Christe was so hot in the movie Tongue
It's a very old movie but really enjoyed its action and romance. I will rate it 10/10.

Here is a little information about it from Wikipedia
Quote:X-Men: The Last Stand[6] (also marketed as X3 or X-Men 3) is a 2006 superhero film based on the X-Men superhero team introduced in Marvel Comics. It is the sequel to 2003's X2, as well as the third installment in the X-Men film series, and was directed by Brett Ratner and written by Simon Kinberg and Zak Penn. It features an ensemble cast including Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Ian McKellen, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Kelsey Grammer, James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Shawn Ashmore, Aaron Stanford, Vinnie Jones and Patrick Stewart. The film's script is loosely based on two X-Men comic book story arcs: "The Dark Phoenix Saga" by writer Chris Claremont and artist John Byrne, and "Gifted" by writer Joss Whedon and artist John Cassaday, with a plot that revolves around a "mutant cure" that causes serious repercussions among mutants and humans, and on the resurrection of Jean Grey.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Watched the Bollywood movie "Chakravyu". It's a 2012 bollywood movie starring Arjun Rampal and Abhay Deol (brother of Sunny Deol) on the lead.

The movie revolves around the story of two friends who meet after a long time. Just when things are going pretty well, the friend who's a police officer gets a posting in an area inhabited and ruled by Maoists. His friend comes along trying to help him. They decide that the latter shall get into the team of the Maoists, spy and relay important information. And that does happen.

However, as time progresses, we see that the latter starts believing the ideology of the Maoists who were actually fighting for their rights, and starts helping them. That puts the best of friends at war with each other, ultimately in which the latter gets killed.

This movie has a really good plot, and it is an emotional account. It portrays every bit of truth, and what actually happens in such areas which are inhabited by Maoists. In my opinion, this movie deserves a 9/10.

https://www.airtelxstream.in/movies/chak...IE_6101558

Movie day today! Big Grin

Watched the movie "Aarakshan" - it's a 2011 hindi movie starring celebrated bollowood actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone. 

For those who aren't aware "aarakshan" is a Hindi word which means "reservation". In the initial bit of the movie we see the Supreme court ruling that there will be 27% reservation in education as well as jobs for OBC (other backward classes). This in turn leads to a controversy between the castes, somewhat like the have and the have nots, regarding the concept of this reservation. General category has to say that the judgement should be on the basis of merit and not someone's background (caste, creed etc.) however, the backward classes like SC/ST/OBC, have to say that they do not enjoy the same facilities as the general category people so there should be reservation. This leads to drift between friends, who get separated. However, they do come along with each other during the course of the movie and ultimately unite with their teacher to provide free education to all students, and to bring down the expensive institutions run by greedy people. 

Personally, I'm not in favor of reservation but yeah if I present my opinion publicly, it'll be said that I think so because I'm a general category guy blah blah ... so I usually avoid such discussions though I have both a strong opinion and reasons to back that, for whatever i believe. 

Coming back to the movie, it's pretty good, and noticeably skillfully designed. Though there are a lot of twists and turns, the flow of the plot is lucid and I enjoyed the movie. Will rate it a 8.5/10, it's a good one. Smile

https://www.airtelxstream.in/movies/aara...2352000006
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Like many people these days I'm looking for something different to watch. Last night I ran a simple search query: "the best sci fi movies you've never heard of" and I turned up The Box (IMDB ). It stars Cameron Diaz and James Marsden and was released in 2009.

The premise is this: a strange box arrives on your doorstep. Inside the box is a big red button. You get a visit from a strange person who makes you this offer: If you push the big red button, someone you don't know will die, and you will get 1 million dollars.

The movie handles the suspense and mystery surrounding the box and the strange opportunity it comes with very well; although this leads to things tying together rather fast towards the end. I think I would have liked it even better if it were an hour longer.

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, and was very surprised at the low ratings it received (5.6, IMDB ). Asking myself why, I can only guess that it's because it doesn't have the usual "happy ending" you see in a hollywood movie. I'd give it 7.5/10.
Now the weekend is going to end. and my movie is also .. i just an hour ago watched "mulan 2020" a Chinese historical movie of a brave girl. don't miss it.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Yesterday I watched the movie Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970). It's a movie based on Pearl Harbor attack. For a Movie which was made long before proper CGI, I have to say they had done great job with special effects. Compared to this movie recent Pearl Harbor (2001) movie was just a love story. This old movie is totally focused on the event than characters. So I would give it 9/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I watched The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run few weeks ago with my friend via Google Meet. A fun experience but didn't enjoy the movie too much because of the lag between video and the audio. Well, I rewatched it alone and very like it. I'm a Spongebob fans from children tho Tongue. 8/10 Big Grin
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I recently watched the movie Geostorm, It was a really great movie and the visual effects were too amazing, The storyline was really good as if something like that happens in future like artificial weather system this could happen in the future wise.
Rating from IMDB 5.3/10 (note sure really why)
Rating from me : 9/10

It's worth a watch!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I have recently watched the latest movie produced by Disney: Soul (2020).

Well, I can't say much about it. I liked it but I wasn't something amazing that I would like to re-watch like old glories. Recently there are less and less memorable movies from Disnesy...

I leave here the plot from wikipedia:
Quote:Joe Gardner, a middle school music teacher, feels stuck in life and unfulfilled at his job. He dreams of a career in jazz, to which his seamstress mother, Libba, objects, fearing that he will not be financially secure. By chance, his former student Curly informs him of an opening in the band of jazz legend Dorothea Williams. Joe impresses Dorothea with his piano playing and is offered the job on the spot. As Joe happily heads off to prepare for his first performance later that night, he falls down a manhole.

Joe finds himself as a soul heading into the "Great Beyond". Unwilling to die before his big break, he tries to escape but ends up in the "Great Before", where soul counselors—all named Jerry—prepare unborn souls for life on Earth. Joe poses as an instructor who is set to train the souls and is assigned 22, a cynical soul who has remained in the Great Before for millennia and sees no point in living on Earth. 22 reveals that she has a badge that fills up with traits. She needs to find her "spark" to complete it and says she will give it to Joe so that he can return home.

Joe tries to assist 22 in finding a passion, but the attempts prove futile. With no other options, 22 takes him out to "the zone", an area that people enter when their passion sets them into a euphoric trance; it also houses the lost souls who become obsessed. They meet Moonwind, a sign twirler who enters the zone to rescue lost souls. He agrees to help Joe return to his body and they learn that Joe's fall down the manhole sent him into a coma. Joe excitedly hops back to Earth but accidentally brings 22 with him, resulting in 22 entering his body and Joe ending up in the body of a therapy cat. Meanwhile, Terry, an accountant designated to counting souls headed to the Great Beyond, finds the count off and convinces the Jerrys to let her return the missing soul.

22 and Joe escape the hospital. Initially frightened, 22 settles into Joe's body and finds great enjoyment in the little things in life. They head to Joe's apartment where Connie, one of Joe's students, arrives to tell him that she is quitting the band. Before leaving, Connie plays a passionate trombone solo, stunning 22, who convinces her of the talent she has and that music is for her. Happy, Connie thanks "Joe" and leaves, having changed her mind. They next go to get a haircut where 22 holds a deep, poignant conversation with Dez, the barber. After 22 rips Joe's pants while bending down, the duo go to see Libba to have it fixed; after "Joe" reconciles with his mother, Libba finally accepts Joe's passion for music and offers him his late father's old suit.

Before Moonwind can restore Joe, 22, who both experiences an epiphany and decides she must find her purpose on Earth, refuses to proceed with Joe's restoration. As she flees with Joe tailing behind, Terry catches up and brings both back to the Great Before, where 22 sees that her badge has been filled out. However, Joe tells her that his experiences and tastes earned the badge. Angry, 22 tosses the badge at Joe and disappears into the zone. Joe learns from a Jerry that instead of a life's purpose, a spark simply means that a soul is ready to live. He heads back to Earth and has a successful first performance with the Dorothea quartet, but does not feel right about what happened.

Inspired by the objects 22 collected while in his body, Joe plays the piano to enter the zone and look for 22, who is now a lost soul. He tries to return her badge, but 22 remains hopeless and broken about her purpose. Using a small maple seed that 22 had collected, Joe convinces her that she is ready to live, and she returns to normal. With her badge back, 22 finally enters Earth with Joe accompanying her for as long as he can. As he prepares to head into the Great Beyond, Joe is stopped by a Jerry who tells him that he has inspired them and will give him another chance at life. Joe thanks them and returns to his body back in Earth, now with the intent to live his life to the fullest.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I just recently got time to watch Tomorrowland Movie (2015), And i kinda found it really nice. I'm really into futuristic move and especially time travel stuff so this movie pretty much caught my eye though and the Visual Effects in this movie is really really great.
A little plot of the movie for viewers

Quote:Inventor Frank Walker addresses an unseen audience about the future. When he was a young boy, Frank attended the 1964 New York World's Fair, to sell his prototype jetpack. It is rejected by judge David Nix on the basis that it does not work. Frank is approached by a young girl, Athena, who hands him a blue lapel pin with an orange “T” embossed on it, telling him to follow her onto Walt Disney's “It's a Small World” attraction at the Fair's Pepsi-Cola Pavilion. Frank obeys and sneaks onto the ride, where the pin is scanned by a laser, and he is transported to Tomorrowland, a futuristic cityscape, where advanced robots fix his jetpack, allowing him to fly and join the secretive world.

Frank passes the narration to the optimistic teenager Casey Newton. In the present, Casey repeatedly sabotages the planned demolition of a NASA launch site in Florida. Her father, Eddie, is a NASA engineer, but faces losing his job. Casey is eventually caught and arrested. At the police station, she finds a pin in her belongings (which appears similar to the pin young Frank was given by Athena, but colored oppositely). While touching it, the pin transports her to Tomorrowland. Her adventure is cut short when the pin's battery runs out, frustrating her.

With help from her younger brother Nate, Casey finds a Houston memorabilia store related to the pin. The owners, Hugo Gernsback and his wife Ursula, attack her when she is unable to divulge where she got the pin, insisting that Casey knows about a "little girl." Athena, who gave Casey the pin, bursts in and defeats the owners, actually Audio-Animatronics, who self-destruct, blowing apart the shop. After Casey and Athena steal a car, Athena reveals she is an animatronic, purposed to find and recruit people who fit the ideals of Tomorrowland. Athena drops Casey off outside an adult Frank’s house in Pittsfield, New York.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Watched the movie, "Deewar". It's a 2004 action and patriotic Hindi movie. This movie features the all-time Bollywood legend, Amitabh Bachchan among others.

The plot of the movie revolves around a group of prisoners who had been captured and kept back in Pakistan after a war. They were treated very roughly, and the government here hadn't done anything to get them back. They had been in Pak for 33 years as prisoners. The protagonist is shown to send a letter back to the country through various sources, which reaches his son. who had earlier considered his father to have died. It is after reading the letter, that he makes a firm resolve to rescue his father and the other men struck there. They make a very clever plan, and ultimately succeed in escaping and returning to their motherland.

The movie is good, with a perfect balance of adventure and emotion. I'd rate it a 9/10, recommended for some quality family movie. Smile https://www.airtelxstream.in/movies/deew...169500000c
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting