arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
My last movie is " Charlie Angels 3 " releases in 2019. and much better then previous sequels. 
IMDb Rating is not such attractive. 4.5/10
Head stars : Ella Balinska, Naomi Scot, kristen stewart. 

Reason to watch in first click is Naomi and Kristen. so adorable actresses. 
Movie rated as Action and Comedy. but action is more and awesome.
In my opinion the story line is just thumbs down so poor. only the acting and choreography exist. 
As per experts. the movie is so worst for all stars and not take place in Box office. 
Turkish city views are awesome.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Below Zero (Bajocero) / 2021 / Spain / 6.2 of 10 Rating on IMDb

A spanish Netflix produced movie that is actually a bit better than expected. However not as good as some other spanish Netflix productions in terms of movies.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Recently I have watched the "Wonder woman 1984"... it wasn't amazing. I mean, after watching all the Marvel Universe the cinecomics has become boring, it is the same for every film that tries to replicate the marvel's idea.

I will leave the plot from wikipedia... but don't except an amazing movie.
Quote:A young Diana Prince participates in an athletic event on Themyscira against older Amazons. After falling from her horse, Diana takes a shortcut and remounts, but misses a checkpoint. Antiope removes her from the competition, explaining anything worthwhile must be obtained honestly.

In 1984, Diana works at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. while secretly performing heroic deeds as Wonder Woman. New museum employee Barbara Ann Minerva, a shy, mousy geologist and crypto-zoologist, is barely noticed by her co-workers. Barbara soon comes to envy Diana. Later, the FBI asks the museum to identify stolen antiquities from a robbery that Wonder Woman recently foiled. Barbara and Diana notice one item, later identified as the Dreamstone, contains a Latin inscription claiming to grant the holder one wish.

Barbara wishes to become like Diana, but acquires the same superpowers, while Diana unknowingly wishes for her deceased lover Steve Trevor to be alive, resurrecting him in another man's body; the two are reunited at a Smithsonian gala. Failing businessman Maxwell "Max Lord" Lorenzano tricks Barbara and steals the Dreamstone, hoping to use its power to save his bankrupt oil company. He wishes to "become" the stone and gains its wish-granting powers, becoming a wealthy and powerful figure who creates chaos and destruction as his powers trigger worldwide instability.

Barbara, Diana, and Steve discover that the Dreamstone was created by Dolos/Mendacius, the god of lies, treachery, deception, and mischief, also known as Duke of Deception. It grants a user's wish while exacting a toll unless they renounce the wish or destroy the stone. Although Diana's power and Barbara's humanity diminish, both are unwilling to renounce their wishes. Learning from the U.S. President of a satellite system that broadcasts signals globally, Max, whose powers are causing his body to deteriorate, plans to globally grant wishes to steal strength and life force from the viewers and regain his health. Diana and Steve confront him at the White House, but Barbara, now aligned with Max, defeats Diana, escaping with Max on Marine One. Steve convinces Diana to renounce her wish and let him go, restoring her strength and gaining an ability to fly.

Donning the armor of Amazon warrior Asteria, Diana flies to the satellite headquarters and again battles Barbara, who has transformed into a cheetah-like creature after wishing to become an apex predator. Following a brutal match, Diana tackles Barbara into a lake and electrocutes her, then pulls her out. She confronts Max and uses her Lasso of Truth to communicate with the world through him, convincing everyone to renounce their wishes (causing Barbara to revert to normal), then shows Max visions of his own unhappy childhood and of his son, Alistair, who is frantically searching for his father amid the chaos. Max renounces his wish and reunites with Alistair. Some time later, Diana meets the man whose body Steve possessed. Meanwhile, Asteria is revealed to be secretly living among humans.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(02-23-2021, 09:47 AM)LightDestory Wrote: Recently I have watched the "Wonder woman 1984"... it wasn't amazing. I mean, after watching all the Marvel Universe the cinecomics has become boring, it is the same for every film that tries to replicate the marvel's idea.

I will leave the plot from wikipedia... but don't except an amazing movie.
Quote:A young Diana Prince participates in an athletic event on Themyscira against older Amazons. After falling from her horse, Diana takes a shortcut and remounts, but misses a checkpoint. Antiope removes her from the competition, explaining anything worthwhile must be obtained honestly.

In 1984, Diana works at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. while secretly performing heroic deeds as Wonder Woman. New museum employee Barbara Ann Minerva, a shy, mousy geologist and crypto-zoologist, is barely noticed by her co-workers. Barbara soon comes to envy Diana. Later, the FBI asks the museum to identify stolen antiquities from a robbery that Wonder Woman recently foiled. Barbara and Diana notice one item, later identified as the Dreamstone, contains a Latin inscription claiming to grant the holder one wish.

Barbara wishes to become like Diana, but acquires the same superpowers, while Diana unknowingly wishes for her deceased lover Steve Trevor to be alive, resurrecting him in another man's body; the two are reunited at a Smithsonian gala. Failing businessman Maxwell "Max Lord" Lorenzano tricks Barbara and steals the Dreamstone, hoping to use its power to save his bankrupt oil company. He wishes to "become" the stone and gains its wish-granting powers, becoming a wealthy and powerful figure who creates chaos and destruction as his powers trigger worldwide instability.

Barbara, Diana, and Steve discover that the Dreamstone was created by Dolos/Mendacius, the god of lies, treachery, deception, and mischief, also known as Duke of Deception. It grants a user's wish while exacting a toll unless they renounce the wish or destroy the stone. Although Diana's power and Barbara's humanity diminish, both are unwilling to renounce their wishes. Learning from the U.S. President of a satellite system that broadcasts signals globally, Max, whose powers are causing his body to deteriorate, plans to globally grant wishes to steal strength and life force from the viewers and regain his health. Diana and Steve confront him at the White House, but Barbara, now aligned with Max, defeats Diana, escaping with Max on Marine One. Steve convinces Diana to renounce her wish and let him go, restoring her strength and gaining an ability to fly.

Donning the armor of Amazon warrior Asteria, Diana flies to the satellite headquarters and again battles Barbara, who has transformed into a cheetah-like creature after wishing to become an apex predator. Following a brutal match, Diana tackles Barbara into a lake and electrocutes her, then pulls her out. She confronts Max and uses her Lasso of Truth to communicate with the world through him, convincing everyone to renounce their wishes (causing Barbara to revert to normal), then shows Max visions of his own unhappy childhood and of his son, Alistair, who is frantically searching for his father amid the chaos. Max renounces his wish and reunites with Alistair. Some time later, Diana meets the man whose body Steve possessed. Meanwhile, Asteria is revealed to be secretly living among humans.

I honestly agree with you i had really good hopes with this movie but it really was boring. I'm honestly excited for Snyder's Cut where they will literally show everyone story as well. The first wonder women was really really good, The "ARES" villan was really great the CGI was really on point too, Story was somewhere really good. But the Wonder Women 1984 is just a complete mess. 
Rating from me : 3/10
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

13 / 2010 / USA / 6.1 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

Plot
Quote:In Talbot, Ohio, a father's need for surgeries puts the family in a financial bind. His son Vince, an electrician, overhears a man talking about making a fortune in just a day. When the man overdoses on drugs, Vince finds instructions and a cell phone that the man has received and substitutes himself: taking a train to New York and awaiting contact. He has no idea what it's about. He ends up at a remote house where wealthy men bet on who will survive a complicated game of Russian roulette: he's number 13. In flashbacks we meet other contestants, including a man whose brother takes him out of a mental institution in order to compete. Can Vince be the last one standing?

It was ok but nothing more than that. Pretty obvious what would happen through the whole movie basically.

A Scanner Darkly / 2006 / USA / 7.1 out of 10 Rating on IMDb

Plot
Quote:In a totalitarian society in a near future, the undercover detective Bob Arctor is working with a small time group of drug users trying to reach the big distributors of a brain-damaging drug called Substance D. His assignment is promoted by the recovery center New Path Corporation, and when Bob begins to lose his own identity and have schizophrenic behavior, he is submitted to tests to check his mental conditions.

The movie was very interesting and great. Although I have to admit that I don't like the drawing style. It would have been better if it was maybe a mixture of both (real and drawing). I feel that this would have been a even better way to demonstrate that state of the drug and etc. Felt like being in a comic the whole movie. To me a bit of a unsettling feeling.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(02-23-2021, 02:41 PM)sAmI Wrote: I honestly agree with you i had really good hopes with this movie but it really was boring. I'm honestly excited for Snyder's Cut where they will literally show everyone story as well. The first wonder women was really really good, The "ARES" villan was really great the CGI was really on point too, Story was somewhere really good. But the Wonder Women 1984 is just a complete mess. 
Rating from me : 3/10

Your rating is too generous. The film is not what I excepted to be. Boring and repetitive. It is like the actress herself didn't believe into the film and her performance was very low profile. There is nothing interesting in that film, the plot is just like a rip-off of some comic arc. 

I am too waiting for the snyder's cut of justice league. I read that snyder's daughter died and he has been working of this film since then as a redemption (a strange way to fight the tragedy of a son's dead). I hope he will get better and live on, I am sure his daughter didn't want his father to get ill.
Watched Monster Hunter (2021), or 2020? The main stars are Milla Jovovich whom we all know from her Resident Evil movies. Also Tony Jaa, a Thai martial artist who became popular from martial arts movie series called Ong-bak. I think the Script and CGI are good even acting but there is some stuff they seem neglected. At least it should be a bit realistic about real things. For example, Milla Jovovich gets her lower leg hurt and she was struggling. Then she fights like that leg is perfectly fine. Both actors get so many " bruises " by falling down from a rocky hill but the next moment both are fine. I know it's all fantasy and a movie but when they make a movie like this they make it more realistic at lead real things. I would give this 6/10.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(02-25-2021, 11:37 AM)xdude Wrote: Watched Monster Hunter (2021), or 2020? The main stars are Milla Jovovich whom we all know from her Resident Evil movies. Also Tony Jaa, a Thai martial artist who became popular from martial arts movie series called Ong-bak. I think the Script and CGI are good even acting but there is some stuff they seem neglected. At least it should be a bit realistic about real things. For example, Milla Jovovich gets her lower leg hurt and she was struggling. Then she fights like that leg is perfectly fine. Both actors get so many " bruises " by falling down from a rocky hill but the next moment both are fine. I know it's all fantasy and a movie but when they make a movie like this they make it more realistic at lead real things. I would give this 6/10.

You are a lucky one, I am still waiting for the film release in my country. Due to covid pandemic has been delayed without a new date. Still waiting for this movie but I read some critics about it. There is also the chinese-community issue about a dialogue that caused the banishment of the film in China.

Did you see the original film or the censured one?
(02-26-2021, 03:36 PM)LightDestory Wrote: You are a lucky one, I am still waiting for the film release in my country. Due to covid pandemic has been delayed without a new date. Still waiting for this movie but I read some critics about it. There is also the chinese-community issue about a dialogue that caused the banishment of the film in China.

Did you see the original film or the censured one?

I think it's the censored one because I didn't notice that part. Well here too All Cinema places and closed so these days I have no choice but to download movies and watch. Plus I have started losing interest in going to Cinema. Now I just prefer to watch it at home.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The last movie i watched is Real Steel. It's fairly a old movie but honestly i have never ever got bored watching it again and again. The movie graphics it self is really great and the ZEUS Robot is pretty sick made and Noisy Boy looks really dope. I'm sure you guys must have watched it what was your favorite Robot?

Quote:Plot:
In 2020, human boxers are replaced by robots. Charlie Kenton, a former boxer, owns Ambush, but loses it in a fight against a bull belonging to promoter and carnival owner Ricky. Having bet with Ricky that Ambush would win, Charlie absconds before Ricky can collect.

After the fight, Charlie learns that his ex-girlfriend died and he must now attend a hearing deciding the future of their son, Max, a robot-boxing fan with whom Charlie has virtually no contact since Max was born. Max's maternal aunt, Debra, and her wealthy husband, Marvin, want full custody, which Charlie bargains for $100,000, half in advance, and Marvin negotiates that Charlie retains Max for three months while Marvin and Debra go on vacation. Settling into a gym owned by Bailey Tallet, the daughter of Charlie's former boxing coach, Charlie acquires the once-famous Noisy Boy, but it is destroyed in an underground match against another robot boxer, Midas. As Charlie and Max attempt to scavenge parts from a junkyard to make a new robot, Max discovers Atom, an obsolete but intact sparring robot designed to withstand severe damage, and can mirror opponent and handler movements and store them in its memory due to its rare "shadow function".
Rating : 
By me 10/10
IMDB :  7.1/10
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting