arrow_upward

Pages (81): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
The last movie I watched was Beauty And the Beast movie. I watched the cartoon version, it was very nice and I liked the ending of it!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
The dictator 2012, really funny movie and the comedy is top notch. The story line isn't bad per say but they could have improved upon it.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I by accident clicked on a movie with both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone in it. Escape Plan (2013). I always wondered how the two action heroes would compare with one another and I found it quite revealing how Arnold Schwarzenegger turned out to be a much better actor than Stallone was. Schwarzenegger also looked in better condition than Stallone. Like one could see it in the movie. I enjoyed the movie. Had a very interesting plot, fast moving action story line with a twist in the tail. Well done. Score it 8/10.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Ocean's 8. It's the women only version of the Oceans 11, 12 and 13 movie series where professional thiefs have made master mind plans and robbed casions, museums and such. It was ok. The original Oceans series that is almost men only has more, uhm, vigor and expression. It comes out much cooler.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Incredibles 2!
Maybe its more craziest than than incredible 1!!!!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Just watched a movie named 'Y' , a good movie that gives a message , It will use our time well.

Thank you  Sweet

This is Asiacup 2018 season. so no time for movies. also watching right now. the matches goes into knockout session.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Watched Hotel Transylvania 3 A Monster Vacation, the animated movie. I like this series. So far they haven't messed up anything and it's all fun. Tomorrow I will watch Mission Impossible Fallout. I have been waiting for this one.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-26-2018, 01:33 AM)xdude Wrote: Watched Hotel Transylvania 3 A Monster Vacation, the animated movie. I like this series. So far they haven't messed up anything and it's all fun. Tomorrow I will watch Mission Impossible Fallout. I have been waiting for this one.
Mission Impossible Fallout would be up my street as well.  There's a great shortage of good movies to watch on TV at the moment.  Which is probably good as I'm spending more time on the Forums.

Last movie I half-watched was World War Z (2013) with Brad Pitt.  Think I'm not much of a zombie movie fan.  Was a total yawn for me and I gave up when it got about half-way.  The production looked OK, acting of course great.  Everything worked except for the story line.  Not my cup of tea.  I much rather few the Bosch (Michael Connolly) series on TV even though it's a third time I'm viewing it.  Challenging enough to make it OK as I learn something new with each additional viewing.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Yesterday I have watched two movies.

One of them was Outrage Coda (IMDB) from 2017. Outrage Coda is third movie in the Outrage movie series. Outrage is a movie series about bloody fights within the Japanese Yakuza between different families and clans. One of my favorite Japanese actors is playing one of the leading roles: Takeshi Kitano. He's always the cool and crazy Yakuza who handles every situation to his advantage and always escapes death in fights. I think Coda is the last movie of the series but I won't spoil anyone. It is a great movie and movie series. Just watch it yourself.

THe other movie I watched was The First Purge (IMDB) from 2018. That's the fourth movie in the Purge movie series. It is as the title suggests about purging. The purge is a special night that happens once during a year where all crimes are legal and people are allowed to kill whoever the like, rob stores and etc. This according to the movies story reduces stress and etc. It's one of those crazy American movies that are probably very well sponsored by the NRA or some other gun fan club thing. It wasn't that bad but absolutely no match for the first two movies from the Purge movie series.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (81): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting