arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Witcher on Netflix
Well, this is the gaming section so I thought this topic is about the Witcher game. But looks like it has become a topic dedicated to the TV series. I finished watching the 8 episode in the first season. I think it's a decent show. But my friends who are Game of Throne fans are not impressed. They think it's kinda too short, backgrounds and everything looks cheap and the story is messy. But I think you should go head watch the series by your self and decide. That's what I did. Personally I find it good.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have not watched this Witcher season yet, because I am quite busy recently, but I do have plan to watch it sooner or later.

Glad that Netflix released this new season as I like both Henry Cavill and Anya Chalotra. So I believe I should not miss it. Smile

I have seen a lot of people talking about this series and I would like to watch it... but I am always busy and during holidays it is not easy to spare some time for a long-time serie, it is just a miracle to be able to see a film Oh .
I don't know much about the franchise because there are novels and videogames,but I am not wrong the show is based on the novel.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting