arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most best moments that you have done.
I have experienced a lot of things that I wanted to share with you, I am also curious about what wonderful experiences you have experienced and what you want to share! I drove 20 minutes with my car at Zandvoort yesterday and yet there are nice curves in it, but you notice that when you drive on the circuit it is very different from the normal ashes.

[Image: 20ZV1-0126.jpg]
[Image: 20ZV1-4413.jpg]
[Image: 20ZV1-0071.jpg]
[Image: 20ZV1-4471.jpg]
Tell me what you best moments are in your life! With nice pictures if possible
Well coming for me the best moment is celebrating my mom birthday with my first salary I really felt very happy on my mom birthday
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Well it's my Son birth. a awesome day for me to become a dad of a cute boy. GOD blessed me with his holiness and mercy. and people said now you are a complete man.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Well, the best moment for me was when I passed my annual exams of inter since I was not expecting to pass my maths paper and i had almost considered myself as fail but when result announce at first I didn't want to even check but then my brother kept asking me to at least check your marks even you fail but when I checked I had passed my maths paper.
the best moment of my life till now
That's quite an amazing experience @Decent12 Big Grin

Mine best moment is similar to yours. For me it's the day my ICSE Results were out. It was the 7th of May, 2019. It was very important for me, as my admission in class 11 wasn't complete without the Board marksheet. I was anticipating a good result, but the actual one was quite unexpected. I was baffled to see that I'd scored 98% marks in the examination. I was the first highest scorer among all my friends at my new school, and I received AIR 9 (that's All-India Rank).

That's the most cherished moment for me, that very instant at which I opened up the portal and got to see the result, and of course, the subsequent events. Truly amazing and a lifetime memory. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
My best moment is when I get a new PC!
 at that time I spent more time at the internet cafe than at home!
I am willing not to go home or eat for 2 days just to keep playing my favorite game at Internet Cafe!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(03-03-2020, 06:23 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: That's quite an amazing experience @Decent12 Big Grin

Mine best moment is similar to yours. For me it's the day my ICSE Results were out. It was the 7th of May, 2019. It was very important for me, as my admission in class 11 wasn't complete without the Board marksheet. I was anticipating a good result, but the actual one was quite unexpected. I was baffled to see that I'd scored 98% marks in the examination. I was the first highest scorer among all my friends at my new school, and I received AIR 9 (that's All-India Rank).

what this reply if yours did to me is made a fool out of me. i ran to check the merit list. haha

i just get a lot of great moments when i delve deeper into maths. i always study as if I'm figuring it out myself. so it is huge fun.

other than that, i would like to mention the time when i was reading the culture series sci fi novels by lain m banks. i think i am satisfied with life. it so matched with how i visualize our probable future and even surpassed it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
For me, the best moment was my first date with my girl friend. It was indeed a very sweet and wonderful night.

Everything happened just like a magic, and until now I still I cannot forget that special moment. Smile

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting