arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
outkastHosting - Free SA:MP Servers Provider
cPanel development licenses are free Smile...I can give one(if needed)
(10-04-2015, 01:45 PM)worldofapps Wrote: cPanel development licenses are free Smile...I can give one(if needed)

first you need to stop saying you can give your licence to everyone. let me tell you the reasons

1) you are responsible for your licence which means if someone do anything whist is not allowed its your responsibility 
2) cpanel development licence can not be used in production its not allowed. to use a licence for production you will need to buy there licence you can buy non-profit licence thro. but it also require 30$ 1 time payment
3) you may get banned from Cpanel website for doing this

Best Regards
Rishabh Jain
Team Post4VPS
Yes, Rishabh is correct. Using it in this situation is considered a production environment and therefore you need to pay for a license.
Development licence is only available for testing and development not to start your hosting business, if you start your hosting business with cpanel development licence you can be sue by them with a legal notice. So it is better to purchase a licence to start hosting business.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Hey
I can't login with my email address.
Telling: Email Address Incorrect
Please help Spank!
I PMed you but you gave no response.
Please Help
Sorry for bumping this thread...but I feel that this thread should be closed as his website is showing
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I guess his business is closed Tongue
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
topic closed as site seems to be closed down.
please contact an staff member to reopen it as everything is back.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting