arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Winter Sale going on
Hi,

A friendly reminder to those who actively read the gaming section, Steam has an ongoing winter sale and most of the games have good discounts on them, make sure you take a look!

My personal favorite is PUBG which is down to 50% of its MSRP, If you're into RPG games, Kingdom come deliverance is also 50% off

Enjoy! Let me know if you find any good game discounts
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
The steam sale is great, but the Steam event which they are calling this winter is "Steamville" at first i was excited to see this but then i realised the coins earned in this event are mostly for cosmetic rather than discounts on game or other additional advantage which we say in Summer 2019.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(12-25-2019, 09:53 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: The steam sale is great, but the Steam event which they are calling this winter is "Steamville" at first i was excited to see this but then i realised the coins earned in this event are mostly for cosmetic rather than discounts on game or other additional advantage which we say in Summer 2019.

I dont usually do the events so I am not sure on this, but aren't all events like these purely cosmetic and just presented as "holiday spirit"?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(12-25-2019, 03:37 PM)Honey Wrote: I dont usually do the events so I am not sure on this, but aren't all events like these purely cosmetic and just presented as "holiday spirit"?

I didnt used to care about events either but Summer 2019 sale was actually broken this year , here is a video link 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teARLSdxdL0

Just watch this video , people have a levels in thousands due to this amazing Event xD 

I just hoped for them to make a stupid mistake like that again in Winter sale thats just it
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-27-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Decent12
07-31-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting