arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 9 Minecraft Mod - Require Forge !!!
Thumbs Up 
9. Backpack Mod
Backpack Mod is one of my favorite mod, mod backpack is a mod where we can open the Chest / Enderchest shaped portable without laying Ender chest, Mod This is useful if you adventure away from your home
Download - Click Me

8. Crafting Guide Mod
Crafting Guide Mod Mod is very useful I think this Mod Useful To Know About Crafting Recipe, I think the database is comprehensive crafting recipe, perfect for those who forget or learn to play minecraft
Download - Click Me

7. Damage Indicators Mod
Damage Indicator This mod Useful To Know Blood Fight, Useful For PVP or Mob Boss Fight Like Wither,
Download - Click Me

6. Zan's Minimap Mod (VoxelMap)
Zan's Minimap Mod is Extremely useful Navigation For You, Have Features minimap And Waypoint, functions like GPS and markers. Useful To You Not Want to stray from home, ++ may Viewed Cave also
Download - Click Me

5. TreeCapitator Mod
Tree Capitor is mod About Cutting down the tree, it will add a Realistic Mod your Minecraft like Real Life, Mod This It works when you cut down a tree, when you Cutting Trees In You Will Finds Collapses the entire tree, which is very exciting Mod: D
Download - ClickMe

4. Furniture Mod
Furniture It is Mod With 2 functions Namely As well as Decorating Tools, Mod It has a lot of variety, there Oven, frezzer, Bell, And Opened Closed-window, shower, tub and Lainya, suitable for you who want Decorate your home
Download - Click Me

3. Galacticraft Mod
Mod Mod Galactic is where you'll play as astronaut, you will be presented with various simulations astronaut, Starting From Launches Rocket To the Moon, Plugging your Flag, Against Enemies alien, Mod It is suitable For those of you who want a different kind Gameplay
Download - Click Me

2. Shaders Mod
Sharder Mod is a Minecraft Mod To add to the quality of Sharder side, anti-aliasing, and animated shadows, this Mod Dikususnya for those of you who want Graphic Good, recommended to install Mod It On Gaming PC
Download - Click Me

1. Optifine Mod
Optifine Mod Mod That is very important in my opinion, Mod It Contains Many Configure Graphic, ranging from AA to Shadow, could also be Make your minecraft Lightweight, Reduced Use of Ram, Mod Install It: D
Download - Click Me
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Its a very detailed and informative thread, I've known about Shaders Mod, Optifine, Damage Indicator one, and Backpack mod but other than that all the other ones were unknown to me, thanks a bunch for sharing them, definitely will try them and maybe tell how they worked out for me!
I didnt play Minecraft for long time but this can be a basic modpack. And one question why only Top 9 XD
Believe me or not I have never tried Minecraft yet. Is there an Android version so I could play it on my phone?
I saw many games that looked like Minecraft but all of them were clones or simple fakes.
(05-12-2016, 04:58 AM)Dudi Wrote: Believe me or not I have never tried Minecraft yet. Is there an Android version so I could play it on my phone?
I saw many games that looked like Minecraft but all of them were clones or simple fakes.

not fake but extremly bad. and some has good quality but i get bored fast.
(05-12-2016, 04:58 AM)Dudi Wrote: Believe me or not I have never tried Minecraft yet. Is there an Android version so I could play it on my phone?
Now . Minecraft avaiable in play store.(Paid version) . You can try the minecraft and see how exciting minecraft Big Grin . Good luck
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

If you want to play minecraft try it on pc. But if really you need to get mobile version you can find a lot of cracked Minecraft PE in internet
on some days I'll play minecraft and I try download these mod.
Wow... Some of the mods I was not aware of xD

Thanks for sharing and I might try some of them later in my server.
I was hoping for more mods like Aether, and Pixelmon should probly be in here, but I know pkmn isn't for everyone (or really every other one) cause it is hugely powerful... but pretty damn good list Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting