arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally free Netflix for 2 days for Indians
Thumbs Up 
Netflix StreamFest,

"Starting 12:00 AM, 5 December, you can enjoy all of Netflix, for absolutely free until 11:59 PM, 6 December."

This is for Indian users only.

You wont need any payment information.

Just register with your name and email/mobile no from web interface or android app and you are golden for the above mentioned 48 hours.

Enjoy !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra : can i avail this offer from outside India by using VPN indian IP? is it a way to got this offer?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Yes I seen this offer from past Friday in my Airtel app free stream for 2 days without any paid access anyway I have a crack version of Netflix and amazon so I really don't need to hurry for this offer
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

@sagher
I have not tried. but i think it should be possible if the ip is not listed.

Yes. Most of the people I know don't care about Netflix (may be that says something about my friend circle ). They either don't watch these programs or get them from other sources.

Though, frankly speaking, rs 199 per month is not that high.

But there are lots of consumers for the serials. So cable is doing good business still. I really hope iptv picks up.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-07-2020, 07:30 AM)rudra Wrote: @sagher
I have not tried. but i think it should be possible if the ip is not listed.

Yes. Most of the people I know don't care about Netflix (may be that says something about my friend circle ). They either don't watch these programs or get them from other sources.

Though, frankly speaking, rs 199 per month is not that high.

But there are lots of consumers for the serials. So cable is doing good business still. I really hope iptv picks up.

Yes you are right not too much for a month but people like me just free on weekend and hardly spare 2 to 3 hours for Tv entertainment so why pay for that which not fulfill? also in india many many other platforms now available like amazon prime videos, voot, zee5, sony liv, etc.... 
and amount in my country is much bigger then yours.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting