arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you travelled?

My favourite destination is Thailand. I've been there several times and absolutely love it. I love the beaches, warm weather, friendly people and of course green chicken curry Big Grin

I've been to the islands in the south (Samui and Phi Phi) and also to Bangkok, which is quite an intense city!

What's your favourite place to travel?

And where in the world would you most like to visit?
I found Thailand very interesting too when I was there a few years ago. I found the water buffalo there so interesting. They treat the buffalo as though it is a God or something. I visited Ko Samui the first time I visited Thailand. I didn't even stop in Bangkok. I just went through to the island and found it very beautiful. I was sad at the same time as the side of the island facing the mainland and Bangkok was littered with rubbish and debris from the Ferries that travel in between the mainland and the island, including broken bottles. I was discouraged from swimming in the sea there. Thailand however has many other islands that are sought after for diving, like Koh Phi Phi. A couple years after I visited only Bangkok for a weekend. I found it a bit too commercial for my taste however, after having discovered the more remote and peaceful part of Thailand. While I was in Ko Samui, I heard a lot of good things about the beauty of Phuket, so who knows, one day I will get there again.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I Most likely wish to adventure Kashmir Valley. and Switzerland. i love nature. and landscapes. populated areas never attract me. i do like silent lakes of Scotland. and Atlantic ocean. anyone here to live experience of Atlantic express way road?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I visited mostly London and I find it really clusterphobic compared to USA. As the islands are closer together and I feel like the whole of EU is closer together than ever.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
sagher. i feel you man ! i don't like crowded tourist destinations or conducted tours either. One don't need to go far or abroad to experience the bliss of travel. just go to new places within your own country and explore. then bring your women with you to visit those unknown/less known places once you are sure that they are safe enough and impress them. Though I want to impress it upon you that always try to find out safety issues before you visit a place.

You don't need to visit kashmir. go to himachal pradesh / arunachal pradesh, east indian states and you will find similar locations. even better and less frequented/ hidden places.

trekking is a good hobby.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I am still a student and I don't have too much money to spent on traveling but I hope to find a job/live on these places OR just go there in vacation:
- Russia, I like it: food and people are very nice if you know their culture and how appreciate them!
- Africa, I love animals. My dream is a village on a forest with direct contact with animals.
- Japan, I just want to go there to feed my "anime/manga addicted" self and try some of the "I saw them on %manga_anime_title%" things such as onsen, food, temples. But I don't like Japan society, So I like to go there as tourist but as a citizien... it is a nightmare.
- India, I hear that food there is the real mean of SPICY word. I know too that if you are not used to it, you will live your vacation inside the bathroom with the WC.
- Italy, An italian that want to travel in Italy? Are you crazy?! Well, I don't know every inch of Italy, but I would like to visit rural areas much more then cities.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
deanhills, I agree with you on the sadness of seeing all that trash in the water at the beach! It really ruins the feel of the place. Those beaches could be so much more beautiful with a little clean up!
I'm not a travel person tbh but I do wanna go LA and Canada, I mean who doesn't wanna go LA once in life Tongue , And Canada because I have most of my cousins livin' there.
(08-29-2019, 01:11 PM)GodLikeGill Wrote: I'm not a travel person tbh but I do wanna go LA and Canada, I mean who doesn't wanna go LA once in life Tongue , And Canada because I have most of my cousins livin' there.
Los Angeles is HUGE!  Like you'd need years to just travel the city from one point to the other.  But yes, it's got character and is interesting.  I've just basically used the Airport a lot, and Long Beach.  Stayed on the Queen Mary ship that is permanently docked as a Hotel.  As a treat from an aunt of mine.  Like a few years ago.  I like the Spanish food that is available in abundance, particularly their chilies.  Food is cheaply and in certain places expensively available in abundance every where.  Commute is interesting in those congested high ways.  And of course there is Hollywood that I visited, Universal Studios, hubs of movie making places, and Hollywood Boulevard. All of this however barely scratches the surface of all of the other possibilities to visit in Los Angeles. Like Venice Beach that I've read about so much in crime novels. Like the US crime novels love those areas.

Canada is huge - like which part of Canada would you be interested in and where are your cousins living?  There's the West where Vancouver and British Columbia are because of its close proximity to the US West is the most popular area to live in.  It also has a shorter Winter by two months in the southern parts of British Columbia.  Then the mid-West - with focus on Alberta with some oil producing areas.  The prairies such as Saskatchewan, Manitoba, where lots of farming is happening, but also the most bitter cold places in Winter.  Also the East - Ontario (with Toronto and Ottawa), French Quebec and the Maritimes are bitter cold in winter.

So would be interesting to know where your cousins are living in Canada?   Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Oh yeah definitely I have traveled, my life has been full of journeys to different countries because of my father's job which continuously kept changing every few years or so, I have been places like Nigeria(Africa), Bangladesh, as well as the gulf regions, and the currently reside in the South Asian Country Pakistan.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting