arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triangle.gs | FREE Minecraft Server
I'll repeat myself:
Click the Twitter button, click the Facebook button, even click the Twitch button - if you want to -, untill the button beneath those buttons will become active. Click that button, after that you will immediately get your server.

Just got my server after waiting just 5 minutes and it's up and running now.
Yes i done that error 502 or error 500.
(11-23-2015, 10:06 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Yes i done that error 502 or error 500.

That sometimes happens indeed. Just try again, seems their server responds incorrect I guess...
Else you could try to contact their "support ninjas"
i sended a email a week ago and never recieved any mail back.
i tryed arround 20 times for a server.

i used it alot since this happen.
Thanks For Sharing , Hope Its A Great Site And Works Fine Without Any Problems.

Going To Try Out The 512mb trial.
I've tested this before. I was one of the first to use it and I can confirm that it is working and it's not a scam!
But the reason that I fell in love with it was because of the design xD I just love flat design!
I am stuck in the waiting of 3months bad luck Sad if you have any other site share it thanks
Honestly, that whole fiasco was BS. I recall many times where you could verify and renew, but didn't, and soon after the server was gone. Also, I do not know if it was me, but at the time the renew time shifted sometimes.

If you want Free MC Hosting, host it on your own computer, or one of these *FREE VPSes this COMMUNITY provides*

lol.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting