arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triangle.gs | FREE Minecraft Server
Hello guys,

Today I want to tell you about Triangle.gs.

Triangle.gs is a website that lets users create and host Minecraft servers.
The site was founded in July 2014.

At the beginning they offered Minecraft servers as well as SA-MP servers. The support for those SA-MP servers is stopped later on.

Plans:
512 MB RAM - Free! (Renew every 24h though)
1GB / 1024 MB - $10 a month (Promo $5 a month)
2GB / 2048 MB - $20 a month (Promo $10 a month)
3GB / 3072 MB - $30 a month (Promo $15 a month)
4GB / 4096 MB - $40 a month (Promo $20 a month)

Every package includes: Free MySQL, FTP, Unlimited SSD Storage, Plugin and Modpack Support.

Server location:
The only location they still offer is Phoenix, Arizona, USA. They also used to offer a location in France (still do, but no space is available). 

After I just created a server, I found that the Phoenix location uses IP addresses in this range: 198.15.64.0/18
That range is owned by SECURED SERVERS LLC (AS20454). That network has just one peer on both IPv4 as on IPv6, PhoenixNAP (AS12189), which makes them completely dependable of their network.

Their business-model:
Their business-model is called freemium. 
Their clients have the option to use a free Minecraft server, but Triangle requires you to renew the server each 24 hours through the site. This is done to conserve energy and allocate resources to active members.
For users that prefer a permanent server, they also have paid subscriptions, please see my plans section above for more info about their plans.
Hope to hear your opinion about this (goodwilling) company.

[Image: trianglegs.gif]

Regards,

Rick
I am stuck on their waiting list for 3 months.
Number 2243 (I think so)
(11-14-2015, 05:30 PM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: I am stuck on their waiting list for 3 months.
Number 2243 (I think so)

That's really weird. My experience with them is that I get my servers within 5-15 minutes. But that was about 5-6 months ago, I didn't play Minecraft since then and neither was in need of a server. So I don't know their situation at this moment.
I also don't need a Minecraft Server.
Just for testing their servers, I thought I must try them.
(11-14-2015, 05:43 PM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: I also don't need a Minecraft Server.
Just for testing their servers, I thought I must try them.

Just tried to create a Minecraft Server.
After my order I came at a page that says: 46 hours - 82 hours...
But then the trick is here:
Click the Twitter button, click the Facebook button, even click the Twitch button - if you want to -, untill the button beneath those buttons will become active. Click that button, after that you will immediately get your server.

Just got my server after waiting just 5 minutes and it's up and running now.
How do they give out free "Unlimited SSD Storage"?
SSD storage is VERY expensive. And unlimited?
(11-15-2015, 09:06 AM)Dudi Wrote: How do they give out free "Unlimited SSD Storage"?
SSD storage is VERY expensive. And unlimited?

They might be using old SSD drives? Those are cheap these days. Unlimited is just under fair use policy, so they actually can provide it "unlimited".
i have been usinf this too btw after a server fail is my idea about changed im getting error 502
and seems to be closed for new minecraft servers.
(11-22-2015, 04:10 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i have been usinf this too btw after a server fail is my idea about changed im getting error 502
and seems to be closed for new minecraft servers.

Why do you think it's closed? Last week I were still able to create a new server and get it up and running within 15 minutes...
how :?

i tried months and months but no result.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting