arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No BTC. MC servers are fine & welcome.

I'm really torn here guys, so many people to pick... Sad
I need RAM above 6GB to run my MC server because I'm using a multi-server system
Terminal
Solo Developer
(09-21-2018, 02:17 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I need RAM above 6GB to run my MC server because I'm using a multi-server system

Do you have anything to prove player count? All of your servers were in maintenance mode and empty.
(09-21-2018, 07:17 PM)Tyler Wrote: Do you have anything to prove player count? All of your servers were in maintenance mode and empty.

I have not planned to release it to the public!
Because it has a narrow time
Terminal
Solo Developer
Good good maybe the winner should host SAMP or MTA on it and give the details on our forum for other users to play on it!!!!!
Also, it will fulfill @Tyler rule that use the VDS resources to its fullest!!!!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
what if for a web server? I need it Sad
please help! a good friend
Terminal
Solo Developer
hmmmm i think the storage is high so you can use it for gaming and web hosting bothh!!!!!
depends on you only that what will u choose ....i think both will function well as because of good ram.....
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
(09-12-2018, 03:58 PM)Rehan Wrote: Hello, I will use VDC for CCCam Server ( Multics ).It require much loading and higher speed.I have a cable network and i require multi cccam server so it will be best for me.I also have some image hosting sites and i will use this for webhost.I also provide some free forum/gaming server host at a gaming community i will use this if allowed.

I have my VPS but i use for my personal work.

Thanks

@Rehan : can't understand what you wish to do. can you please explain it with details.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I choose how to keep VPS CPU usage stable at 55%
even though it's very difficult
to play games is a good thing but it requires a GPU
Terminal
Solo Developer
Specs are quit same as VPS-9 Virmach. but dedicated is more wow !.. also KVM. good to use in gaming server
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-11-2018, 04:02 AM
Last Post: arsalahmed786

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting