arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VNC does not work
(11-17-2016, 12:35 PM)nostrora Wrote: well, what is the default password then? i can try it my self.
and also should'nt there be a password on the online vnc viewer that came with the panel?
because it never ask for a password when i use it, so you think that this might be it?

also there is no vncpasswd command available on the system.

there, by default password i mean the password which i had gave you when you got the VPS.
the panel's VNC viewer uses the password which was feed in the panel,
there might be problem like when you change password then it do update its database(panel's) but somewhere failing to update your VPS's vnc password.

can you PM me your vps details ?
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-17-2016, 12:42 PM)Dynamo Wrote: there, by default password i mean the password which i had gave you when you got the VPS.
the panel's VNC viewer uses the password which was feed in the panel,
there might be problem like when you change password then it do update its database(panel's) but somewhere failing to update your VPS's vnc password.

i have changed the panel passwored many times before, also the vnc password is diffrent than the panel's password.
now im confuesed, that vnc password should have nothing to do with the panel's password.

I'v tried both the panel's password and the vnc password(which should work) and still got no where. think i should have both of them as the same password?
(11-17-2016, 12:46 PM)nostrora Wrote: i have changed the panel passwored many times before, also the vnc password is diffrent than the panel's password.
now im confuesed, that vnc password should have nothing to do with the panel's password.

I'v tried both the panel's password and the vnc password(which should work) and still got no where. think i should have both of them as the same password?

VNC password is different and Root password is different don't mixed them.
Can you PM me your Root password so i can look into the problem manually.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-17-2016, 12:49 PM)Dynamo Wrote: VNC password is different and Root password is different don't mixed them.
Can you PM me your Root password so i can look into the problem manually.

Ok, i'v PMed you the root password.

i always remove packages that i don't need when i install a new os on the vps, might it be that i removed a package that is necessary for vnc to work?
As i already chatted with Dynamo .

You need to change the password (VNC) , after that you need to restart/reboot the VPS and it should work .

Which i already did and VNC is now working for you
Riyad, once again thanks for help.
Closing this thread since the problem has been resolved.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting