arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VNC does not work
HI, the html5 vnc viewer doesn't work, when i try to use it i get "Server disconnected (code: 1006)" error message.
and when i try to use an external vnc viewer i get a message that says authnitcatoin failed.
Have you set all the rules?
Right configured?
Looks like there is problem in VNC Change password, that's why authorization failed error is coming currently.
When you had changed vnc password earlier, do at that time it was working?
Tried to reinstall the OS and see if it works (reinstall and change the vnc password again and check).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-17-2016, 11:20 AM)Dynamo Wrote: Looks like there is problem in VNC Change password, that's why authorization failed error is coming currently.
When you had changed vnc password earlier, do at that time it was working?
Tried to reinstall the OS and see if it works (reinstall and change the vnc password again and check).

No, it never worked. iv reinstalled the os many times before and tested it to see if vnc work, but it does not.
so this the problem is not on my end but theirs
(11-17-2016, 11:33 AM)nostrora Wrote: No, it never worked. iv reinstalled the os many times before and tested it to see if vnc work, but it does not.
so this the problem is not on my end but theirs

hmm then there might be panel glitch, though other user's vnc is running smoothly.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-17-2016, 11:36 AM)Dynamo Wrote: hmm then there might be panel glitch, though other user's vnc is running smoothly.

panel glitch?
i'v tried changing the password multiple times just now and retrying but it still does not work, i still get the same error message.
and those other users are using an external vnc viewer or the one provided by the panel?

@Dynamo
can you please check and see for your self if you can connect to the vps using vnc?
(11-17-2016, 11:47 AM)nostrora Wrote: panel glitch?
i'v tried changing the password multiple times just now and retrying but it still does not work, i still get the same error message.
and those other users are using an external vnc viewer or the one provided by the panel?

@Dynamo
can you please check and see for your self if you can connect to the vps using vnc?

I tried yours, its giving: Authentication failed error
i even tried to use it via vnc viewer but its same.

whereas other user's VNCs are working correctly.(both are working, panel's vnc as well as vnc viewer).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-17-2016, 11:58 AM)Dynamo Wrote: I tried yours, its giving: Authentication failed error
i even tried to use it via vnc viewer but its same.

whereas other user's VNCs are working correctly.(both are working, panel's vnc as well as vnc viewer).

I just changed the vnc password a couple a minutes ago, i think you will need it to test it and login.
do i PM you the pass?
(11-17-2016, 12:03 PM)nostrora Wrote: I just changed the vnc password a couple a minutes ago, i think you will need it to test it and login.
do i PM you the pass?

no need, i tried to change password to default and tried but still same.
try to do manually password reset via this command: vncpasswd
and see if it works (try via vnc viewer program).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(11-17-2016, 12:07 PM)Dynamo Wrote: no need, i tried to change password to default and tried but still same.
try to do manually password reset via this command: vncpasswd
and see if it works (try via vnc viewer program).

well, what is the default password then? i can try it my self.
and also should'nt there be a password on the online vnc viewer that came with the panel?
because it never ask for a password when i use it, so you think that this might be it?

also there is no vncpasswd command available on the system.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting