arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 15 and 16 up and running again!
Post4VPS is happy to announce that VPS 15 and 16 are up and running again. VPS 15 is fully in use by its current VPS Holder and VPS 16 will be available for our next Giveaway during July.  This is thanks to the efforts of @Pacific Spirit, who has invested personally in VPSs for use by members of post4vps.   @Pacificpirit should be commended for his effort.

Here are the revised specs for VPS 15 and 16:

VPS 15
Disk Space: 20 SSD
RAM: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Monthly Traffic: 2 TB
Control Panel: Ask Admin
Connection: 1Gbps
Provided by: Hostlease
Terms: TOS

No Game Servers allowed

Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink

VPS 16
Disk Space: 25 GB SSD
RAM: 2 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 5000 GB
Control Panel: Ask Admin
Connection: 1 Gbps
Windows OS: Yes.  Once trial has expired valid license is required.
Provided by: Hostlease
Terms: TOS

Game Servers allowed

Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I would say VPS 15 is decreasing too much in its specs? VPS 15 was allowed to use Windows, but seems this new package doesn't allow Windows because 20GB of disk. And yes, an OpenVZ VM, what an old kernel (don't bully me :p), haha.

I think VPS 15 holders or future holder will switch to VPS 16 very soon as VPS 16 offers bigger and higher advantage than the VPS 15 itself.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
We never had ever say that windows was allowed on VPS15. However if we want, we can always increase the Disk limit for VPS15. But we do it only if it's nessacery.
(06-18-2019, 05:28 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: We never had ever say that windows was allowed on VPS15. However if we want, we can always increase the Disk limit for VPS15. But we do it only if it's nessacery.

Oh sorry, my memory seems not too great at the moment. I already saw @chanalku91's review, it's pretty great for VPS 15, might also increase in some specification too.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
wow vps from hostlease really great specifications are also good and that to gameservers are allowed so thats a good thing good to see hostlease increase day by day
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

VPS-16 specs are much better then vps 15. also vps 16 has windows installation option. and randomly both are great as part of post4vps.com. The good upgradation from providers is sign of building trust level on our community. best of luck p4v team.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I've learned over the time from freevps.us and now at post4vps.com, that the specs could be impressive, but it's the whole VPS setup that counts in the end for a better VPS experience. I'm sure people like @Manal, who has seriously studied the whole set up from an owner and sponsor point of view knows that. Like one can have a VPS with high specs, but it doesn't feel that way when one uses it. Whereas with another VPS with much lower specs, it seems to be very fast. So one has to look far wider than just the specs, when one chooses a VPS. Most important is to be able to ping the IP to see how one's ISP communicates with the location. Then one should read previous Giveaways and look for comments on the VPS by members. Also check out the downtimes announcements and the support requests. One soon picks up on the better performing VPSs that way. When I tested VPS 15 and 16 earlier in the year, I found VPS 16 much better in performance. @Pacific Spirit also very enthusiastically supports it and has removed all limitations on resources for the best games experience. For me it's the active support by our sponsors that make the difference in the VPS experience and can some times mean more than top specs. One has to look at the total picture and more specs don't necessarily mean better and more reliable performance.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
The reason that we want to keep the service high is that we conclude contracts with other data centers. We certainly want to expand with the VPS and also continue to support Post4VPS in the coming years. As long as HostLease can finance everything, we will not terminate our sponsor contact with Post4VPS. Like last year at the end of November, I had recently been in contact with @Dynamo because I had a VPS available and unused, so I came up with the idea of continuing to use the empty VPS for a community and that is why we chose Post4VPS. Still, I received many requests to sponsor a VPS for others far in advance, but I rejected all those requests because we had no faith in it, and my confidence had not let us down this time either, I will also do not list names or domains. The reason why I sponsored Post4VPS at the end of 2018 was because we had looked at the bandwidth and asked about the performance of Post4VPS. From the results of @Dynamo, HostLease has signed a contract with @Dynamo to sponsor Post4VPS, although we had the opportunity to another VPS later to be sponsored by Post4VPS, because if you look at @Manal's performance you can also see how fast it is developing and growing. After a while I am in contact with @deanhills because he is the Giveaway manager of Post4VPS, communicating with @deanhills is a real honor and he is also very friendly towards us and also gives us the possibilities, not only me but also other sponsors. A while ago we had a downtime between 25th of May till 17th of June, and we very much regretted this was a problem due to a major power outage and later in VPS services ourselves and we canceled the contract with Quadranet ourselves because they no longer wanted to supply us with the VPS. That is why we were temporarily without VPS, but luckily we have now found a solution to sponsor a number of beautiful VPSs and offer them on a large scale. The VPS 16 is currently undergoing major maintenance and updates, so this Friday it will also be in the hands of @Dynamo and @deanhills. I am happy that everyone thinks so positively about our service and I also appreciate that very much. Sure if someone wants information about our services, then I want to leave it with pleasure. Do not forget @Manal with hes great offered service! VPS 4 and VPS 5 are the most wanted VPS services so do not forget him!
Its good to see that HostLease did not let us down, going as far as investing personally, thats a huge thumbs up from me!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting