arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 4: Status ~ Unknown
I mostly having this error message in my VPS 4 control panel which is SolusVM whenever I refresh the link or click the refresh button.

The error message is "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later" and my Status is "Unknown"

Does anyone experiencing this error too? Is this normal? What if status is "Unknown" does it mean VPS is not working or down?
Unknown
Most likely the node is down.
Or there is a problem in the network.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(06-07-2016, 09:26 AM)Conan Wrote: Most likely the node is down.
Or there is a problem in the network.

Oh I see, is it the same with your VPS 4 sir Conan?
probably they have configured something wrong the connection between the master and the slave.
please try to reboot server or reply back to this topic so a admin can contact the provider as you not permited to contact the host directly.
(06-08-2016, 06:18 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: probably they have configured something wrong the connection between the master and the slave.
please try to reboot server or reply back to this topic so a admin can contact the provider as you not permited to contact the host directly.

Hmmm yes maybe it has problem because when I try to reboot I got this error "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later".
ok please wait for an admin.
hes the one that can inform the sponsor.
Do you have important data on your VPS or without a backup solution? If not then try to reinstall it. Maybe it works.
(06-08-2016, 06:39 AM)Dudi Wrote: Do you have important data on your VPS or without a backup solution? If not then try to reinstall it. Maybe it works.

None as of now, but I'm worried about it. I tried to reinstall OS but it's still same. Still experiencing Status: Unknown and "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later".
ive looked up the issue and this seems to be a answer.

there is a routing problem.
(06-08-2016, 07:05 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: ive looked up the issue and this seems to be a answer.

there is a routing problem.

Have you talk to the admin sir perryoo11? Hope it will be fixed soon, hmmm can I input this issue for VPS review?
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting