arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Admins:
i can not access to my vps from yesterday. can anyone please update me?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Hello, from our side, it's Online and running fine.
Also tried to check it's SSH and it's working fine too.

Maybe your network might be slow when you had experienced this.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

i try to do all. i check my local network speed. reboot my router. try with domain name and also with IP address. same results. is the port was change? or vps was reboot from backend. because me servers shown offline.
can you please favor for me. reboot it again and tell me please
@sagher Port will never be changed unless you change it before, try to pinging your VPS IP if it has response.
OK !
Try Using This Solution!
1. Try PING to your VPS if you fail please try using Traceroute
2. Because @Dynamo says all services are fine! Try Resetting Your Router and Trying to Way 1 and Connect your VPS via SSH!
3. If the problem persists contact your VPS administrator! And ask them to reboot your VPS !!
4. If Not Successfully Most likely your VPS is running out of Monthly bandwidth! So just wait for next month
Terminal
Solo Developer
Freenom is remove my domain and block my ip. i dont know what's happened exactly. my ip is also registered on cloudflare. i do check all settings and change it. now i try to login again with my VPS on ssh putty and it's works. now i am waiting for activation of new domain.
I have rebooted the VPS,
But I guess it wasn't required though,
Btw I see you have modified the default login ports of your VPS..
If you have any queries then you can ask to reopen the thread again.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting