arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 9 Downtime Maintenance Notification for Atlanta
Please note that there is a Network Communication for a Scheduled Maintenance of the Atlanta Node of 6 hours.

This is the content of the message:

Virmach Wrote:Atlanta - Scheduled Maintenance [In Progress] (In Progress)

Hello,

As via email, the Atlanta DC is currently in a maintenance window as of 22:00 CDT.   This window is expected to be less than 6 hours.  We will update you when this has been completed.

Thank you,

Virmach Support

Date - 04/16/2020 19:58
Last Updated - 04/16/2020 20:12

Hopefully this is over and you are up and running by the time you see this message @sohamb03  But at time of writing this post looks as though it is still down.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Looks like the issue has been resolved.  Although they haven't added this news to the Network Status yet at the time of writing this feedback.

I checked and the VPS is online again @sohamb03
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks for the quick action @deanhills. I got up today morning only to see that all my applications were down. Then I noted that my VPS was down and straight proceeded to the VirMach status page.

It was then that I realized that the whole Atlanta Node of VirMach was down. So I understood the problem wasn't mine alone.

Good to know that the VPS is back and I can restart my applications now.

Thanks again Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting