Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS-9 Storage
Hello admins. my VPS-9 shown only 5GB of disk space. instead of 100GB.. what is the problem?? can anyone guide me.

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher  What happened was when the upgrade to KVM was implemented you only occupied 5GB of the hard disk.  So you will have to make a special request to have your hard disk reset.  Virmach when it upgraded VPSs to KVM had their upgrade set up in a way that it upgraded to the space you were using, and not to the specified space.  So if you were using 8 GB space, you'd get 8GB space instead of 100GB specified.

If @Dynamo should pop in before me, possibly he'll notice your support request and act on it.  However, if not, hopefully by tonight I will have more time available and will do it myself.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my VPS 9!  It's in upgrade hospital at the moment.  Hope we can get VPS 9 Phoenix in its previous great shape again. We're on a mission!