arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
libssl.so.1.1 error in ubuntu
Thanks to @HR .. i just follow all the steps and commands and got success. after this i got openssl version successfully.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Anyone have an idea to resolve this issue??

root@*************:~# apt-get install apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-utils libapache2-mod-php5 libapr1 libaprutil1 libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl libnet-daemon-perl libplrpc-perl libpq5 mysql-client-5.5 mysql-common mysql-server mysql-server-5.5 php5-common php5-mysql
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package php5-common is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

Package php5-mysql is not available, but is referred to by another package.

Package mysql-client-5.5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
However the following packages replace it:
  mariadb-server-core-10.1 mariadb-server-10.1 mariadb-client-10.1

Package mysql-server-5.5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
However the following packages replace it:
  mariadb-server-10.1 mysql-common

Package libapache2-mod-php5 is not available, but is referred to by another package.

E: Unable to locate package apache2-mpm-prefork
E: Package 'libapache2-mod-php5' has no installation candidate
E: Unable to locate package libplrpc-perl
E: Package 'mysql-client-5.5' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'mysql-server-5.5' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'php5-common' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'php5-mysql' has no installation candidate
Do you specifically want to install php5, not php7?
Because by default, your OS version comes with PHP7 in its APT installer. I faced this issue too.
If you want to install php7, remove all php5-common or any other PHP packages. Just leave it with the numerical and it should automatically go for PHP 7.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(06-09-2020, 07:10 AM)Manal Wrote: Do you specifically want to install php5, not php7?
Because by default, your OS version comes with PHP7 in its APT installer. I faced this issue too.
If you want to install php7, remove all php5-common or any other PHP packages. Just leave it with the numerical and it should automatically go for PHP 7.

If as you said i go to install app these in updated version then what is the command exactly executed. can you please make it for me?
specifically i like to install a Cpanel and all these programs are necessary for that.
i think you should open a new thread asking about that multiple php version and how to manage that. it will be better for everybody.

this is a totally different topic thread.

the basic idea is like this. you install Ondrej ppa and install multiple php versions and extensions from there. next you use .htaccess / filesmatch sethandler / virtualhost include/ location fastcgi_pass (nginx) method to direct which one to use.

you could set one default and specifically select another where you need. that would work too.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
After updating my openssl as HR describe to me. i unable to open apache web server. page not found error.

i try to reinstall apache2 with this command and here is the result.

root@kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles:~# sudo apt install apache2
sudo: unable to resolve host kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles: Name or service not known
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  g++-6 gnupg-agent libapache2-mod-php7.0 libdbus-glib-1-2 libicu57
  libpython3.5-minimal libpython3.5-stdlib libstdc++-6-dev php7.0 php7.0-cli
  php7.0-common php7.0-json php7.0-opcache php7.0-readline python3.5 python3.5-minimal
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
The following additional packages will be installed:
  apache2-bin apache2-data apache2-utils curl libbrotli1 libcurl4
Suggested packages:
  apache2-suexec-pristine | apache2-suexec-custom
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libcurl3
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  libbrotli1 libcurl4
The following packages will be upgraded:
  apache2 apache2-bin apache2-data apache2-utils curl
5 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 1 to remove and 22 not upgraded.
2 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 2825 kB of archives.
After this operation, 1773 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Get:1 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 curl amd64 7.64.0-4+deb10u1 [264 kB]
Get:2 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 libcurl4 amd64 7.64.0-4+deb10u1 [331 kB]
Get:3 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 libbrotli1 amd64 1.0.7-2 [270 kB]
Get:4 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 apache2 amd64 2.4.38-3+deb10u3 [251 kB]
Get:5 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 apache2-bin amd64 2.4.38-3+deb10u3 [1307 kB]
Get:6 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 apache2-data all 2.4.38-3+deb10u3 [165 kB]
Get:7 http://httpredir.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 apache2-utils amd64 2.4.38-3+deb10u3 [236 kB]
Fetched 2825 kB in 1s (1982 kB/s)
Reading changelogs... Done
(Reading database ... 47029 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../curl_7.64.0-4+deb10u1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking curl (7.64.0-4+deb10u1) over (7.52.1-5+deb9u10) ...
(Reading database ... 47026 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing libcurl3:amd64 (7.52.1-5+deb9u10) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libcurl4:amd64.
(Reading database ... 47020 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../0-libcurl4_7.64.0-4+deb10u1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libcurl4:amd64 (7.64.0-4+deb10u1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libbrotli1:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../1-libbrotli1_1.0.7-2_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libbrotli1:amd64 (1.0.7-2) ...
Preparing to unpack .../2-apache2_2.4.38-3+deb10u3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking apache2 (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) over (2.4.25-3+deb9u9) ...
Preparing to unpack .../3-apache2-bin_2.4.38-3+deb10u3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking apache2-bin (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) over (2.4.25-3+deb9u9) ...
Preparing to unpack .../4-apache2-data_2.4.38-3+deb10u3_all.deb ...
Unpacking apache2-data (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) over (2.4.25-3+deb9u9) ...
Preparing to unpack .../5-apache2-utils_2.4.38-3+deb10u3_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking apache2-utils (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) over (2.4.25-3+deb9u9) ...
Setting up libbrotli1:amd64 (1.0.7-2) ...
Setting up netfilter-persistent (1.0.11) ...
insserv: warning: script 'xtreamcodes' missing LSB tags
insserv: Default-Start undefined, assuming empty start runlevel(s) for script `xtreamcodes'
insserv: Default-Stop  undefined, assuming empty stop  runlevel(s) for script `xtreamcodes'
Job for netfilter-persistent.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status netfilter-persistent.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
invoke-rc.d: initscript netfilter-persistent, action "restart" failed.
● netfilter-persistent.service - netfilter persistent configuration
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/netfilter-persistent.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2020-06-17 00:29:52 EDT; 13ms ago
  Process: 22871 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/netfilter-persistent start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
 Main PID: 22871 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: run-parts: /usr/share/netfilter-persistent/plugins.d/15-ip4tables exited with return code 4
Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: run-parts: executing /usr/share/netfilter-persistent/plugins.d/25-ip6tables start
Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: ip6tables-restore v1.8.2 (nf_tables):
Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: line 3: CHAIN_UPDATE failed (No such file or directory): chain INPUT
Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: line 4: CHAIN_UPDATE failed (No such file or directory): chain FORWARD
Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: line 5: CHAIN_UPDATE failed (No such file or directory): chain OUTPUT
Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles netfilter-persistent[22871]: run-parts: /usr/share/netfilter-persistent/plugins.d/25-ip6tables exited with return code 4
[b]Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles systemd[1]: netfilter-persistent.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE[/b]
[b]Jun 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles systemd[1]: netfilter-persistent.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.[/b]
J[b]un 17 00:29:52 kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles systemd[1]: Failed to start netfilter persistent configuration.[/b]
[b]dpkg: error processing package netfilter-persistent (--configure):[/b]
[b] installed netfilter-persistent package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1[/b]
Setting up libcurl4:amd64 (7.64.0-4+deb10u1) ...
Setting up apache2-data (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) ...
Setting up curl (7.64.0-4+deb10u1) ...
Setting up apache2-utils (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) ...
Setting up apache2-bin (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) ...
[b]dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of iptables-persistent:[/b]
 iptables-persistent depends on netfilter-persistent (= 1.0.11); however:
  Package netfilter-persistent is not configured yet.

[b]dpkg: error processing package iptables-persistent (--configure):[/b]
 dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Setting up apache2 (2.4.38-3+deb10u3) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/apache2/mods-available/deflate.conf ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/apache2/mods-available/mime.conf ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/logrotate.d/apache2 ...
insserv: Default-Start undefined, assuming empty start runlevel(s) for script `xtreamcodes'
insserv: Default-Stop  undefined, assuming empty stop  runlevel(s) for script `xtreamcodes'
Processing triggers for systemd (241-7~deb10u4) ...
Processing triggers for man-db (2.8.5-2) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.28-10) ...
[b]Errors were encountered while processing:[/b]
[b] netfilter-persistent[/b]
[b] iptables-persistent[/b]
/usr/bin/gdbus: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgobject-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol: g_date_copy
[b]E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)[/b]
root@kvm-Post2Host-LosAngeles:~#
Given your issues with broken OpenSSL, your broken firewall (see your ufw error topic) and now this. I wonder what did you do with your OS? It seems to be severely broken in many aspects. Like the two issues you have don't seem to end just there given the output of your command above. Honestly, I have never seen such a broken OS before and I wouldn't even know how to do that unless I would start randomly removing folders of installed applications.

My advice: backup all your files and reinstall to a clean OS. Don't try to break that again though. I see you are using Debian Buster. I also use it on my NanoKVM VPS and it works flawless. The OpenSSL version I have there is actually newer than what you had on yours... which is also a strange thing and really wrong because it is impossible that the same Debian version ships with two absolutely different package versions of some software. My firewall also works normally as it should and I can install packages without any kind of issues, too.

So as @fChk suggested I would rather get a clean OS up and running.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Just i do as already open two threads which are openssl upgrading and i only follow the link you given and the other was ufw which i make disable. not done something else. i dont know how many things cooked in my OS. so what can i do? is it the only way to request for new copy? if yes then which version is good.
Your journey started off with a broken OpenSSL installation, continued to a non working ufw installation and now has brought to light that your overall firewall backend for ufw is also broken... do you get what I mean? I'm not sure what you did with it but this looks like maybe indeed you performed a update and it crashed midway for some reason and that has taken a hit on quite some important packages. Or something else happened that has caused this... which I can only guess or even not guess because I don't even know what you did before the issues started.

My suggestion still stays: backup everything you need and reinstall your OS to a fresh copy.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-24-2021, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Pacific Spirit
11-27-2020, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Rehan
06-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Last Post: rudra
02-13-2020, 09:50 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting