arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(10-14-2018, 03:28 AM)tiwil Wrote: My friend got this error too.
In the end, he used Paypal to pay.
Bank account to paypal, then paypal to Vultr.
And it works!

You should try using this method lol.

Agreed that Paypal is a better option if the credit card is not accepted direct.  But caution is needed too.  Paypal isn't always that perfect.  It's region nervous.  I've got to use a VPN with PayPal and even then I've had problems with being locked out of my PayPal account.  Be careful with Paypal when you apply.  Their security measures region wise don't always make much sense.  And once locked out, it's almost impossible to get back in.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Exactly @deanhills. I would have choosed PayPal as payment method @tiwil, but sadly it's not available in my country. Eagerly waiting for the day when they announce that PayPal is now available for Pakistan lol.
@Abinash I haven't experience any problem when purchasing credits credits using my card. I have tried their VPS for some testing purposes since they offer a per hour rate which means I can purchase VPS for just an hour since I only used it for testing. I might say their VPS are good with their specs and ofcourse with their price. Though their VPS are fast to out of stock since prices are sames in Asia region, all we know that VPS from Asia specially Singapore are more pricey than to other region.
(10-15-2018, 04:28 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Though their VPS are fast to out of stock since prices are sames in Asia region, all we know that VPS from Asia specially Singapore are more pricey than to other region.

Fun fact, I never get out of stock with Japan and Singapore location :p.
And yes, their price is good, all of the price is same, only $3.5/month on all location.

But Vultr also limit to 2 or 3 VPS/accounts. If yo lu want more, you should open ticket in the support center. So a little bit annoying if you want to have some VPS at the same time. (Comparing to DO that give 10 VPS/accounts).
@tiwil Indeed! even me I wasn't able to get a VPS from Singapore location too. Since I live in the Philippines, Singapore or Japan would be the best VPS latency for me.

I think they limit that with a reason, since their VPS is cheap and they have the same price for all location, some of the customer may hoard a multiple VPS specifically in Asia location. Creating ticket to request additional ticket would be the best solution to increase it.
(10-16-2018, 09:41 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @tiwil Indeed! even me I wasn't able to get a VPS from Singapore location too. Since I live in the Philippines, Singapore or Japan would be the best VPS latency for me.

I think they limit that with a reason, since their VPS is cheap and they have the same price for all location, some of the customer may hoard a multiple VPS specifically in Asia location. Creating ticket to request additional ticket would be the best solution to increase it.

Me in Indonesia,
https://imgur.com/a/a6Ndcgt

Never got it out of stock in Asia, and also the price is good enough. Is the $3.5/month for all accounts? Because I do get the 3.5/month offer.
The best part about vultr is that the vps pricing on all locations are same.
You will find asia hosted vps pricing lil bit expensive in some other cloud server providers.
@tiwil Yes it's available for all accounts but you need to wait until they will have stocks. Since lowest VPS offers always out of stock.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting