[Vcmp] Capture The Flags
its not my server i love to play this server
IP:  5.135.145.71:5196
Hosted by:  Sky-City Hosting
Number of players slots: 100
Scripts:  [ CTF v4.0 ] by Nilz and Nexus
IRC Channel:  #MK.CTF on LUnet 
Server Forum:  http://ctf.vc-mp.net 

This server intends to bring more diversity to VCMP's game modes, introducing a different game mode other than TDM and DM. It's not a new gamemode for anyone who has played multiplayer FPS games these last few years. The concept is the same, there are two teams, one must capture the enemy's flag and bring it to their team's base where there will be a drop-zone which will be a barrel pickup. When the time limit ends, the team with the most points will be the winner. You gain 15 points for each sucessful flag capture, and 1 point for each kill. You'll receive 5 aditional points for each 5 kill spree you make. Every time a round ends, the server will automatically teleport players to the lobby and start a new round on a new arena. You can see some of the available arenas here and all of the available weapon packs here. We also have few custom maps that can be played as arenas that were built by our staff team with various game models. If you have a new idea for a new arena/base feel free to make a suggestion here.

Useful links

Staff team
Support
Webstats
Server rules
Server and IRC commands

F.A.Q.

Why can't I pick up the flag?
To pick up the flag you have to stay still on top of it for 3 seconds.

I have captured the flag but how do I drop it?
To drop the flag and score points for your team, you have to go back to your spawn where you will see a barrel, just go over it and the flag will be dropped.

Why does the server keep killing me when I spawn?
If that happens, that means you're trying to spawn on a team that has too many players, spawn with a skin from the other team to balance the teams.

Why can't I spawn with the builder skin?
The builder skin is there only for testing purposes and building bases so you won't be able to spawn with it unless you have atleast level 4.

How can I change my weapons pack? I used the !pack command but it didn't work
You have to choose your weapon pack before the round starts with the command !pack <id>. If you see a loading bar on the bottom right of your screen, that means the server is waiting for you to choose your weapons pack, if you don't choose any, you will be given the default weapon pack. You can use the !packs command to see what each pack contains. If the round has already started you can use the !changepack command once.

Sometimes my character starts jumping/floating, is this a bug?
When that happens, that means you've hit the world boundaries limits set by the server for that specific arena, every fighting location has different boundaries in different places, this was done on purpose so that players don't leave the fighting territory, it's not a bug.
YEah this is what i was talking about! the best gamemode in entire vcmp community in all aspects including staff system and all the fun we do have each day Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Anik
04-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post: FacTioN

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting