arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virmach  VPS Review | VirMach's VPS 9 | Location: Atlanta
Hello Post4VPS Family (Admin, Global Moderator, Moderator, VPS Holder Member, Registered Member also hello to the Guests.)

Today i'm giving a review of my VPS 9 which is sponsored by Virmach And Provided by Post4VPS

===================
Specifications of VPS 9
===================
Disk Space: 100 GB SSD
RAM: 8 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4 & 3 IPv6
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Monthly Traffic: 4 TB
Control Panel: Not Provided have to create thread.
Connection: 1Gbps
==================

System Info
-----------
Processor       : Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz
CPU Cores       : 2
Frequency       : 2101.000 MHz
Memory          : 8192 MB
Swap            : 0 MB
Uptime          : 5 days, 19:00, (5 days ago i've changed OS that's why it showing uptime 5 days)

OS              : CentOS release 6.9 (Final)
Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel          : 2.6.32-042stab113.11
Hostname        : Post4VPS-Atlanta

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv4 is 107.***.**.*** (IP is Hidden due to protection i don't want any risk of DDOS Big Grin)

Location                Provider        Speed
CDN                     Cachefly        34.5MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          54.3MB/s
Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       15.6MB/s
Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       12.5MB/s
San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       12.0MB/s
Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       26.9MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          8.48MB/s
Singapore               Softlayer       6.20MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         4.87MB/s
Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        28.0MB/s

Disk Speed
----------
I/O (1st run)   : 455 MB/s
I/O (2nd run)   : 695 MB/s
I/O (3rd run)   : 606 MB/s
Average I/O     : 585.333 MB/s

======================
My Experience with VPS 9:
======================

First as you guys know i'm in house shifting trouble since last month and i've this VPS from August's Giveaway.

[*]First mostly people don't trust it has 8 GB of RAM. i don't have to answer them kindly check attached image.
[*]Secondly we going to talk about Disk Space which is 100 GB of SSD. 8GB RAM 100GB Space of SSD enough for us.
For processor and other kind of information you can kind it on above "System Info".

It a month Completed but i never face any downtime. It true i never use big project purpose yet currently VPS on GameServer script development. As soon as possible for me when we shift i'll start providing GameServer/ WEB Host again in FREE of cost with similar requirement.

As i already said i never faced any downtime. if someone looking for a VPS to buy or get free from Post4VPS i recommended VirMach.

======================================
How you control your VPS without control panel?
======================================

- Well, VPS come with full Root access you can do whatever you want through SSH. if you want to change OS you can create Support thread at Post4VPS's private support section. As soon as possible for @admin they'll reinstall your OS.

===========================================
How many points i rate to VirMach's VPS 9 between 1-10
===========================================

9 Out of 10. cause if it has own Control panel it would be better. and 9 because everything is perfect.

as i already said if you're looking for purchase a VPS or get Free from Post4VPS i recommended VirMach.

Ending: Thanks for reading my VPS's review which is sponsored by VirMach and Provide by Post4VPS. I've post this thread in short-Time if i missed anything please let me know i'll update thread as soon as possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

well about the 8gb of ram . it is real . my minecraft server used to overload and use all the 8gb ram until it cant handel it anymore
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(09-19-2017, 12:05 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well about the 8gb of ram . it is real . my minecraft server used to overload and use all the 8gb ram until it cant handel it anymore

Oh  Crazy , well i don't know about Minecraft server it take 8GB of ram. i used my VPS as MTA:SA and SAMP server host propose also working on Shared Host but never get overload. As soon as possible we start providing again in few days or week.

Suggestion please do something because due to Overload VirMach can cancel your VPS.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Although I don't like OpenVZ, this VPS is a good steal. Its only downside is there is not control panel and whatever you say you will need a control panel to control many stuff of a VPS. Its a chore to always reinstall the OS...
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(02-11-2018, 06:57 PM)Kururin Wrote: Although I don't like OpenVZ, this VPS is a good steal. Its only downside is there is not control panel and whatever you say you will need a control panel to control many stuff of a VPS. Its a chore to always reinstall the OS...

Why you don't love OpenVZ? I feels like this is more friendly than KVM (I don't know why :p)
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(02-11-2018, 10:31 PM)tiwil Wrote: Why you don't love OpenVZ? I feels like this is more friendly than KVM (I don't know why :p)
Kernel problems. The thing with OpenVZ is that its always stuck with whatever the provider kernel uses which is definitely old as ancient (2.x). Older kernel generally have many security vulnerability that are not fixed and only get fixed at later kernel usually 4.x and you cannot use docker, that's the main gripe I have. I have many projects that have to use docker for fast shipping and general cleanliness and house keeping. So KVM is best for me.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Hi everyone, as i said i will update you guys soon. so its been 4-5 months. yeah i'm holding this VPS from 4-5 months without any downtime Heart. Without any single downtime.

in December my VPS were out of connection i can't even check because don't has panel so i thought its VPS 9 first downtime but when i create thread. @TrK reply within less then 5min he said my VPS got shut down isn't downtime.

so i just want it say thing i haven't face any single downtime from the day i receive this VPS.

Once again thanks to @post4vps and @virmach for this great VPS.
Terminal
Best Regards,

virmach (vps9) is a dream vps. i really want this. wish soon virmach also provide control panel.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(02-14-2018, 04:00 AM)sagher Wrote: virmach (vps9) is a dream vps. i really want this. wish soon virmach also provide control panel.

well for me as vps 9 owner . the control panel isnt really needed that much . you can still use the vps even when it doesnt have control panel . it nice to have one but if there are no control panel it isnt big of a deal

you can reinstall just by askin the admin . the response time isnt that long either and i mean you probably didnt reinstall every time . i do it when there are a problem on my vps like the ubuntu 16.04 mysql bug that forces me to reinstall

and by the way the vps is free of charge . you just need to post on this forum and it is actually not that hard and it is actually really fun talking here . so for me vps 9 doesnt have control panel isnt an issue

i dont really mind a control panel . but that is just me . your opinion may be different
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-11-2018, 10:31 PM)tiwil Wrote: Why you don't love OpenVZ? I feels like this is more friendly than KVM (I don't know why :p)
That's because OpenVZ limits you a lot. KVM isn't harder but much more vesatile.
(02-12-2018, 12:47 AM)Kururin Wrote: Kernel problems. The thing with OpenVZ is that its always stuck with whatever the provider kernel uses which is definitely old as ancient (2.x). Older kernel generally have many security vulnerability that are not fixed and only get fixed at later kernel usually 4.x and you cannot use docker, that's the main gripe I have. I have many projects that have to use docker for fast shipping and general cleanliness and house keeping. So KVM is best for me.

Fixes are backported.
You can use Docker. You just need to request your provider to use VETH instead of VENET.
https://openvz.org/Differences_between_venet_and_veth
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-18-2021, 08:47 AM
Last Post: fChk
 Evolution Host  VPS 10 Review
05-31-2021, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Decent12
 Evolution Host  VPS 10 Review
05-31-2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Decent12
 Host4Fun  VPS 1 Review
05-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Last Post: fChk
04-30-2021, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting