arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vps1 issue from last 2 weeks
Hello dynamo

my gameservers using maximum 30% CPU but sometime my CPU get 100% even gameserver not even reach 20% someone around me using much CPU can you discuss this with host4fun
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Host4fun connection speed is also too slow whenever i try to install sudo in vcmp its take upto 30 minutes
When i was using this machine it's works good. but other ways i am not using a game server on it so no idea. and i think we have to shifting benchmark and location from france to germany. hope after it connection works fine.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
i'm using the same vps from host4fun... i had this problem long time ago.. but it's seems fine..
the only problem on vps is slowly net( when you restart/start vps it will take 20 to work fine..) more then that everything works fine

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

@Khadeer143 may I know what game server your running with your VPS 1? I check the specs of VPS 1 with 1 GB ram it will really take high CPU usage if you have many players.
(03-09-2018, 11:21 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @Khadeer143 may I know what game server your running with your VPS 1? I check the specs of VPS 1 with 1 GB ram it will really take high CPU usage if you have many players.

He is part of Pirateshosting ofc his VPS host gameserver for pirateshosting. On his VPS 5 MTA:SA hosted and 3 of them are start other 2 is stopped.

well from last 2 weeks we had that issue but 15-16 Mar that was fine but now it again overloaded. i think someone around him using over CPU.

@Dynamo, @perryoo11 and @TrK. Please fix that issue cause we don't want kadheer lost VPS 1.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(03-17-2018, 05:12 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: He is part of Pirateshosting ofc his VPS host gameserver for pirateshosting. On his VPS 5 MTA:SA hosted and 3 of them are start other 2 is stopped.

well from last 2 weeks we had that issue but 15-16 Mar that was fine but now it again overloaded. i think someone around him using over CPU.

@Dynamo, @perryoo11 and @TrK. Please fix that issue cause we don't want kadheer lost VPS 1.

Do you allow your clients to do a manual update on their server? @arsalahmed786
Or do you set server affinity while assigning a server to the clients?. If so, I recommend to so stop self-assigning the CPU affinity. I also recommend disallowing the manual update on their server as it will cause a huge loss of storage as well as RAM usage
this is very common on a host4vps vps.
as I assume the vps get limited when it hits 20%+ for x something like 15 mins.

"(You can not burst 100% of the CPU resource for more then 5minutes . You can not use more then 50% of the CPU resource for over half an hour. If you got dedicated CPU with your service, then you can use the CPU resource 100% 247 . )"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-21-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-19-2019, 09:23 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Khadeer143

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting