arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 1 Firewall issue
Sorry but the issue didn't solve as @Rehaan said the server appears   online only for you but for others no idk why, the old issue was fixed by perry since i moved my Web game panel throw his host it works fine ( so the issue was from the web host ) alright now i connected my VPS with web panel everything works well tested the server and i keep it online for 24 h after that i checked the gamepanel server appears online but when i joined game its offline idk why, maybe it need to allow outside connection throw server port.
i started this thread again because the issue of firewalls didn't resolved.
Watch this beauty till the end..

@Melvin. Please don't force the issue when the issue has already been closed. The staff of post4vps did their best. They asked the sponsor for help, and the sponsor more or less said no help is needed. End of story. They're OK with you running a games server but if it doesn't work, then they aren't really interested. I did everything in my power to draw their interest to the details of the situation. There is nothing more that can be done.

I'm happy things are working out with the hosting that was provided to you by Perry. I suggest you continue with this hosting if the games server is that important to you. We can't help any further than we already have for VPS 1.

I'm closing this support request. Note that any further support requests about this topic will be deleted.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-19-2019, 09:23 PM
Last Post: deanhills
03-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: perry
02-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Arkiven4

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting