arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] Modernize Theme - MyBB
Hello folks,

I had recently started working on a new MyBB Theme called Modernize.

Here are few Pics so far:

[Image: V9JsY4C.png]

[Image: tE0XeQZ.png]

[Image: 7bEjlVL.png]

[Image: YXTFTnw.png]

Suggestions are always welcomed.
I was also looking forward to making it responsive and add a dark variant.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

wow the design looks really great! I haven't seen many myBB themes which looks better than this one. Some might find colors little too bright but I really like it. But yes, these days responsiveness and mobile friendliness are very every important.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I'd honestly love to see this rebranded a little and a new theme for this forum. You did a great job and I find the colors have nice contrast for accessibility.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
This looks like an amazing theme! The colors are really nice and caught my eye and honestly it looks way much better than alot of MyBB paid "themes". Surely it gives MyBB a new look.
The only thing i did not really find like nice the spacing between each section. It seems like it's way too much gap between every section and threads, Otherwise everything really looks amazing!
Amazing job!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Hmm a very nice theme. To try out a sort of "fast" dark preview you can use the extension "Dark Reader" that will do the work for you. So you can note somewhere where the extension does wrong and correct with the proper CSS value.

This is my personal way to test how a night mode will suit the design.

When you are ready with the result, you can start hard-coding the values.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Woah, this theme looks pretty damn awesome in it's initial development stage. 

(12-22-2020, 12:47 PM)Dynamo Wrote: I was also looking forward to making it responsive and add a dark variant.

+1 for this, I prefer responsive themes myself, and a dark variant would be brownie points for the theme. Good luck! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(12-22-2020, 12:47 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Hello folks,

I had recently started working on a new MyBB Theme called Modernize.

Here are few Pics so far:

[Image: V9JsY4C.png]

[Image: tE0XeQZ.png]

[Image: 7bEjlVL.png]

[Image: YXTFTnw.png]

Suggestions are always welcomed.
I was also looking forward to making it responsive and add a dark variant.

whoahh! UI is so good  Heart 
It can be the best theme of mybb Big Grin
Hope so It will be on many boards like ours Smile
All the best!
Can't wait to see this theme! Tempting!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
I liked your theme, I really liked the user info part with the hexagonal icons and designs.

I know the theme is in initial stages but if you could implement a design like you did in the user information area (left side of the user post) on the footer, then I think It would look even better!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I like how the theme looks in those pictures. May be you should consider reducing the spacing between items. then i guess you will do that accordingly when it comes to accomodating mobile devices. Will save tons of space.

Hope we will get to experience a new theme for myBB around here soon enough.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Very impressive job Dynamo!

For me, I do prefer to have a myBB theme that consumes as little resources as possible.

For example, try making the member profile pictures smaller, thus almost every page can load faster. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting