arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get steam game for cheap prices
The trick is very easy. You just get a Visa/MasterCard that's issued by your local bank and get NordVPN or any VPN that has Argentina country and change your Steam country to it then create another Steam account and send a Digital Gift Card to your first account, let's say your game costs 500 ARS so send the $10 card. Once you send the card go to your first account and accept it. Now go and buy games for so cheap price.

GTA V costs 30$/€ in Europe and The USA

[Image: B8S3P.png]

But in Argentina it's 700 Peso which is 11.33$/10.45€

[Image: A7c84.png]

Note: You have to create a new Steam account because your card has to be in the same country you are in so if you used your local card on your Argentine account it won't work.

I suggest you to stay in Argentina region as it's the cheapest region in prices.
(02-22-2020, 07:39 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Oh that's very cheap, but im aware from buying it. Maybe it works for Indonesia only.
I am going to pay 10$ for nothing xd
Do you know will this site work on Argentina steam or not?
They sell the Steam serial key game!
And they say the possibility can only be used in Steam Indonesia alone!

So I'm not sure it can be used in Argentina or Global Steam!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Thats the trick @AmirGT
But not the whole trick, i believe that the stores are making it more cheaper by buying a steam card with another currency

Im aware from that @chanalku91
You can only wait for sales on your regional store.
Buying keys from store such as CDKeys, Kinguin, and so on, damages the game's developer and publisher.
Buying keys from out-regional store with con value favour is also dangerous because you can get keys with regional lock or buying stolen keys.

Do the right thing, don't help the ones that damage the game industry.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(02-22-2020, 04:04 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Thats the trick @AmirGT
But not the whole trick, i believe that the stores are making it more cheaper by buying a steam card with another currency

No because cards are not codes, it's a gift you send it to your friend not something you can trade of
I only buy games during sales which are mostly Summer / Winter sales , During Halloween / Christmas theres a huge sale as well , I bought CSGO And PUBG the skins i recieve from these games can be sold for fair amount , some pubg crates sell for 0.5$ so 2 crates = 1 USD , i bought a lot of games with by selling items recieved from games Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(02-22-2020, 08:01 PM)AmirGT Wrote: No because cards are not codes, it's a gift you send it to your friend not something you can trade of

Well, if i got a steam card with another currency. Will it work on my ARS account? I know that there is cash conversion but will the steam accept the gift card?
(02-23-2020, 08:33 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Well, if i got a steam card with another currency. Will it work on my ARS account? I know that there is cash conversion but will the steam accept the gift card?

Of course but as I mentioned your Visa/MasterCard has to be on the same region your Steam account in so you can't buy games or send gift cards from your Argentinian account while your Visa/MasterCard is Egyptian but if your card is Egyptian and you have another Egyptian account you can send cards to your Argentinian account.
For game the best way is to wait for sales like summer sale or winter sales , you can gifr those to other
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(02-23-2020, 11:45 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: For game the best way is to wait for sales like summer sale or winter sales , you can gifr those to other

Better to use bugs / error caused by the game seller!
As the case of Steam which sells the game Assassin's Creed Unity at a price of Rp.28 or for 0.0020 USD!
Terminal
Solo Developer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting