arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to get steam game for cheap prices
Hello guys, lately i have noticed much online stores sells much games with more offers than steam (they give you the game on steam) with very low price.
I searched on it and came with a good part of their plan, they use a vpn to connect with AR (Argentina) and then change your steam country to Argentina, you will get the games with cheap prices.
The stores are also using gift codes to get cash, then they add cash to yout account and then they buy the game (idk how)
Why Argentina specially?
Because according to https://steamdb.info , Argentina is the lowest dollar price country.
But yeah, they are still getting it cheaper but for real, thats all i got about it.
Share your opinion and if you know how they get it cheaper tell us.
Quite a sneaky way but has a big advantage!

I can save up to 90% money by using this method!

But I want to ask, is this method quite risky?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Nope, its not risky.
Much YouTubers said that they didn't hear about someone getting banned for changing his country and btw my country is Argentina and nothing happened for me **yet** xd.
And yes, its a very good say to save money
i think you can use g2a, kinguin, humble bundle

these 2 i mentioned are so far i know legit third party key sellers.

something funny to mention:
humble bundle sometimes gives out free games
Well, i think that im getting on the right way guys.
I bought Rainbow six siege and GTA V from these stores to track the payment methods.
I discovered that they are using 100% of their brains lol.
Not enough for them using ARS (Argentina) currency, they are charging the account with another cash first (another currency) this currency is cheap and 1 of it equals 2 ARS.
They are getting it very cheap.
I still didn't discover from where they are getting that cheap steam cards with this currency.
Share your opinion, this is very helpful for me.
@perryoo11 i tried g2a and humble bundle before and yeah i got 3 free games from humble bundle Smile
(02-19-2020, 03:41 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Nope, its not risky.
Much YouTubers said that they didn't hear about someone getting banned for changing his country and btw my country is Argentina and nothing happened for me **yet** xd.
And yes, its a very good say to save money

During this time I used Gimori to buy games on Steam!

I bought GameUnknown's Battlegrounds for 13 USD, umm if there is a cheaper one let me know
Terminal
Solo Developer
Wait, @chanalku91 these prices are real??
https://www.gimori.com/shop/euro-truck-simulator-2/
With only 10.65 United States Dollar?
And will this work with any steam account?
(02-21-2020, 06:23 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Wait, @chanalku91 these prices are real??
https://www.gimori.com/shop/euro-truck-simulator-2/
With only 10.65 United States Dollar?
And will this work with any steam account?

Yes, the price is real!
The site has also been trusted by thousands of Indonesian gamers!
Even 97% of Indonesian gamers give this site 5 stars!
Terminal
Solo Developer
Oh that's very cheap, but im aware from buying it. Maybe it works for Indonesia only.
I am going to pay 10$ for nothing xd
Do you know will this site work on Argentina steam or not?
(02-22-2020, 07:39 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: Oh that's very cheap, but im aware from buying it. Maybe it works for Indonesia only.
I am going to pay 10$ for nothing xd
Do you know will this site work on Argentina steam or not?

indonesia also have low dollar rate like argentina so it will work on all low dollar rate country . the reason they do that is because the price look expensive on the lower dollar rate country so decreasing the price make it look not very expensive on those country and make more people want to buy the product
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting