arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are turning 3 this month! Stand a chance to win a FREE server or cPanel Included
[Image: ZkBPVuN.png]

Hello,

CloudCone’s birthday month is here! We’ll be celebrating 3 years of existence in the hosting space on the 20th of July 2020!

To kick off the celebrations we’re giving away FREE RAID-10 SSD VPSs to our HostedTalk fans participating in our CloudCone Turns 3 giveaway!

This giveaway includes 10 FREE servers of the rare RAID-10 SSD VPS plan, JulyGiveaway-3. We will also give you a chance to purchase a discounted server with a cPanel license included for FREE for a lifetime through our JulyGiveaway-1 and JulyGiveaway-2 plans for two lucky participants!

To find out how to enter the giveaway, head over to our official CloudCone Turns 3 Giveaway page.

Here are our CloudCone Turns 3 Giveaway plans:

JULYGIVEAWAY-1
4 vCPU Cores
8 GB RAM
150 GB RAID 10 SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
5 TB Bandwidth
Free cPanel Plus (50 Accounts)
Free Backups and Snapshots
$24.24 /MO
Enter Giveaway

JULYGIVEAWAY-2
2 vCPU Cores
6 GB RAM
100 GB RAID 10 SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
5 TB Bandwidth
Free cPanel Pro (30 Accounts)
Free AnyCast DNS
$16.99 /MO
Enter Giveaway

JULYGIVEAWAY-3
1 vCPU Core
2 GB RAM
40 GB RAID 10 SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
2 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS
$0.00 /MO
Enter Giveaway

That’s not all, On the 20th of July 2020 there will be a bunch of insanely discounted offers coming your way!

A glimpse of our growth Smile
During the past year, we’ve introduced a list of new products and features. As we all know 2020 has been a troubling year for everybody 
So we’ve made it a point to develop products and features that can make things much more convenient for our clients. Here’s a list of what we rolled out during the past year
Our mobile app with easy access to your server dashboard, billing-related activities, push notifications, and boot, reboot, and shutdown functionalities.

The instant support feature on our mobile app that allows you to instantly contact our support team from anywhere at any time.
The one-click applications feature that allows you to deploy important applications on your server for free in just one click.
This year we’re planning to introduce more products and features including Version 2 of our API that allows customers to control their server within their software or application. Hope you’d look forward to it!

Thank you,
Stay safe and take care!
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in The 'CloudCone Turns 3' Giveaway.  

I notice the following requirements for the Giveaway:

1. Follow us on Instagram.
2. Share this page on any preferred social platform.
3. Sign-up with us at app.cloudcone.com.
4. Fill in the 'CloudCone Turns 3 Giveaway' form and stand the chance to win.

I've completed all of the above except "Share this page on any preferred social platform".  Is it enough to post your link for the Giveaway here?
https://cloudcone.com/cloudcone-turns-th...s-ccturns3

Took me a bit to figure this out but looks like the free Giveaway is only Category 3: JULYGIVEAWAY-3?  The first two categories come at a huge discount - but what really intrigued me is the offer of "cPanel license included for FREE for a lifetime".  

I'm dying of curiosity - how did you manage to set up an offer for a free for life time cpanel license?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-08-2020, 04:29 AM)Cloudcone Wrote: [Image: ZkBPVuN.png]

Hello,

CloudCone’s birthday month is here! We’ll be celebrating 3 years of existence in the hosting space on the 20th of July 2020!

To kick off the celebrations we’re giving away FREE RAID-10 SSD VPSs to our HostedTalk fans participating in our CloudCone Turns 3 giveaway!

This giveaway includes 10 FREE servers of the rare RAID-10 SSD VPS plan, JulyGiveaway-3. We will also give you a chance to purchase a discounted server with a cPanel license included for FREE for a lifetime through our JulyGiveaway-1 and JulyGiveaway-2 plans for two lucky participants!

To find out how to enter the giveaway, head over to our official CloudCone Turns 3 Giveaway page.

Here are our CloudCone Turns 3 Giveaway plans:

JULYGIVEAWAY-1
4 vCPU Cores
8 GB RAM
150 GB RAID 10 SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
5 TB Bandwidth
Free cPanel Plus (50 Accounts)
$24.24 /MO
Enter Giveaway

JULYGIVEAWAY-2
2 vCPU Cores
6 GB RAM
100 GB RAID 10 SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
5 TB Bandwidth
Free cPanel Pro (30 Accounts)
Free AnyCast DNS
$16.99 /MO
Enter Giveaway

JULYGIVEAWAY-3
1 vCPU Core
2 GB RAM
40 GB RAID 10 SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
2 TB Bandwidth
Free AnyCast DNS
$0.00 /MO
Enter Giveaway

That’s not all, On the 20th of July 2020 there will be a bunch of insanely discounted offers coming your way!

A glimpse of our growth Smile
During the past year, we’ve introduced a list of new products and features. As we all know 2020 has been a troubling year for everybody 
So we’ve made it a point to develop products and features that can make things much more convenient for our clients. Here’s a list of what we rolled out during the past year
Our mobile app with easy access to your server dashboard, billing-related activities, push notifications, and boot, reboot, and shutdown functionalities.

The instant support feature on our mobile app that allows you to instantly contact our support team from anywhere at any time.
The one-click applications feature that allows you to deploy important applications on your server for free in just one click.
This year we’re planning to introduce more products and features including Version 2 of our API that allows customers to control their server within their software or application. Hope you’d look forward to it!

Thank you,
Stay safe and take care!

Happy early birthday Cloudcone! 

My birthday is literally 5 days earlier... ikk157, 157, 15/7, 15 July Wink 

Nice to see these great deals and even a completely free VPS being given away! The specs are also very generous!

Just like @deanhills, I’m curious as to how you managed to get ahold of the lifetime cPanel license. As far as I’m aware, the licenses are billed at intervals and are hella expensive.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
First of all, a happy birthday @Cloudcone!

These are very special deals and the free VPSes are the brownie points. Like the others, I'm also curious about the lifetime cPanel license. After the price hike later towards the last year, things have become so expensive and it is commendable if you're able to provide a FREE lifetime license even then. And specifically about "lifetime", I guess you'll be paying on behalf of the customers, am I right?

Good luck with your business. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
It's really great to see this amazing giveaway this amazing resources and discounts applied for one for my project pretty excited for it. A happy birthday to CloudCone!
It is pretty good to see business going for years. It is indeed pretty costful and stressful to manage a good hosting company together!
I'm also curious about the lifetime licence. I had to switch to DirectAdmin when cPanel changed the Prices and accounts stuff policy was causing me alot of money!
Good luck for everyone who is applying in this giveaway and good luck to CloudCone in running your business!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Good to see cloud cone business increase day by day to maintain this large company really need more hardwork,investments hope you guys achevie more in future good luck to everyone who going to apply to this giveaway
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting