arrow_upward

Poll: Best Web server for Ghost ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Apache
25.00%
Nginx
75.00%
Total
4 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Server for Ghost blog ?
Shocked 
Good afternoon everyone Big Grin

let me ask you guys which is better web server for Ghost blog Apache or Nginx with the reason Smile?
many tutorial out there tell that ghost(node.js) is suite with Nginx, but i already install apache on my server.
let me know your opinion...

thx Smile
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

yeah im agree with u. from my short analystic i saw apache have many feature but i used only one. Nginx have one that i need
i think nginx is more lightweight rather than apache

(09-28-2016, 12:04 PM)maroon93 Wrote: i think nginx is more lightweight rather than apache

That's definitely correct! NGINX is resource efficiency and responsiveness under load.
yes is no doubt Big Grin as i read, nginx uses an event driven model. The per event state machines are non-blocking. The event state machines for a large number multiple http(s) connections are multiplexed under a small number of threads. Typically, the number of threads are equal to the number of cores. Since each thread is in charge of multiple connections or sessions, they must do non-blocking I/O, kernel calls. This is to give a chance to the other sessions which are being processed under the same thread to make progress.

Both of them are great choices for Ghost because it needs only PHP and database support.
But Nginx is a little lighter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-09-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: adgod

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting