arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Websites who accept Bitcoin
Hey everyone, As you know i'm not familiar with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, PayPal not available officially in Pakistan due to banking policies but i created account with the random information back in 2014-15 and it worked for more then 3 years. Last year in December my account got limitation and i can't send/receive money, Available funds cannot be withdrew before 180 days.

I worked as freelancer in fiverr (now my account terminated) usually i withdraw my money on fake PayPal account and sell funds with anybody else. As i said PayPal not officially in Pakistan so most of the people trade for PayPal balance. E.G: If someone need 10$ in PayPal he post in group or contact friends etc he will pay 30$ + fee/extra amount whatever they final and make this deal happened.

After my account got limitation and fiverr account got terminated they (fiverr) allow me to withdraw my available funds so i get Bitcoin and pay 30$ to that guy on fiverr as services.

Since then i'm searching about Bitcoin and found some useful sites who accept Bitcoin as payment of their service/product.

Quote:Disclaimer: If any site did not accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. It mean they doesn't accept it anymore OR the information is wrong and they never accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. The information is just taken from different websites. Obviously credit goes to the internet i read different articles, So i can't give credit to anyone website OR take all credits.
If any of these site is scamming people so please let us know we will remove their name and also spread awareness.
I didn't tried any of these sites even some of them are well known companies like "Microsoft", "NameCheap" and many others.
  • Microsoft
  • Overstock
  • 4Chan.org
  • Dish Network
  • Domino’s Pizza
  • eGifter.com
  • Etsy.com
  • EZTV
  • Euro Pacific
  • Expedia.com
  • ExpressVPN.com
  • Fancy.com
  • Grooveshark
  • Gyft
  • Intuit
  • Lumfiles
  • Mega.co.nz
  • Microsoft
  • Mint.com
  • Namecheap.com
  • Newegg.com
  • OKCupid
  • Overstock.com
  • Paypal
  • PizzaForCoins.com
  • Rakutan
  • Red Cross
  • Reddit
  • Seoclerks.com
  • Shopify.com
  • Stripe
  • Subway
  • The Pirate Bay
  • Virgin Galactic
  • Watchshopping.com
  • Wikipedia
  • WordPress.com
  • Zynga.com
And there is thousands of highly reputed sites who accept Bitcoin for their service/product.

The only site i'm interested is called "Purse.io"
They order your product on Amazon you can pay through BTC & BTH they have a good feature which abusing by the scammers.
If i'm not wrong you'll have 5% discount by default but if you want to increase the discount then it can goes upto 33% but then your order will appear on earner's dashboard, Earner will accept and fulfill your order if they want to. You can also become earner, If i'm not wrong you've to order other peoples product and you will have 5% - 16% discount.

There is mixed reviews about Porse.io because there is 2 type of options. If you don't want more then 5% discount then "Your order will be managed by Purse, for swift fulfillment" if you increase it from 6-33% then "An Earner will accept and fulfill your order." so there also scammer reports.

What's your opinion on site like Purse.io ?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

What a long list of websites accepting Bitcoin as a payment option. Smile

For Purse.io, there are plenty of users' feedback you can find here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurseIO/

Of course, you should always be careful dealing with online payments through a third-party like this.

Sorry to go off-topic, but may I know why was your Fiverr account terminated? Just asking since I'm too a Freelancer at Fiverr.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(06-30-2019, 04:53 PM)Manal Wrote: Sorry to go off-topic, but may I know why was your Fiverr account terminated? Just asking since I'm too a Freelancer at Fiverr.
I don't see it as off-topic, so please go ahead with asking the question as I am curious as well. Maybe @arsalahmed786 can explain in more detail how it worked:

Quote:After my account got limitation and fiverr account got terminated they (fiverr) allow me to withdraw my available funds so i get Bitcoin and pay 30$ to that guy on fiverr as services.
I'm also interested in the 30$ to the fiverr guy. Is there a link between fiverr and getting bitcoin and how does it work - do you have to terminate your account as part of the deal?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@Manal I also don't see it as off-topic since i explained everything in details expect fiverr part.
(06-30-2019, 08:52 PM)deanhills Wrote: I'm also interested in the 30$ to the fiverr guy.  Is there a link between fiverr and getting bitcoin and how does it work - do you have to terminate your account as part of the deal?
@deanhills I trade with someone else to get BTC

As we all know that Fiverr or any freelancing site does not allow their seller to get client out of the site and deal directly, Which i didn't.
I was just selling Hosting i had only 3 gigs. Hosting, Reseller and Install/Configure Wordpress.

One day suddenly i receive mail that your account is disabled and selling hosting is not allowed and you've been warned before.
The mail was:

Quote:Hi {My account name},

Our dedicated team reviewed your gigs and determined that the services you offer are not appropriate for our marketplace. Please be aware that offering these services is harmful to the integrity of our site and violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled.
Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

When i ask support team, Their answer was: 

Quote:    

I swear to God, I've never been warned by anyone else from Fiverr, I thought it was mistake but that guy on the screenshot (i hide his identity) keep saying something again and again.

Personal Opinion: No doubt Fiverr have alot of jobs to do but Fiverr support is really worst specially for the seller they are always biased with buyer.

My brother is designer (great designer actually) he got an order worth 200$ at the last moment seller cancel the order even the order was ready, guess what Fiverr was in fever of buyer.
Terminal
Best Regards,

@arsalahmed786 That is shocking to say the least. Not to give you a proper warning ahead of time.

Anyway, I'm still curious about how it worked that you could get bitcoin in exchange. Did they provide you with what was in your account in bitcoin, did they give you a choice, or how did it work? How did you manage to get bitcoins in the end?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-02-2019, 03:43 AM)deanhills Wrote: @arsalahmed786 That is shocking to say the least. Not to give you a proper warning ahead of time.

Anyway, I'm still curious about how it worked that you could get bitcoin in exchange. Did they provide you with what was in your account in bitcoin, did they give you a choice, or how did it work? How did you manage to get bitcoins in the end?

No, i deal with someone on the Fiverr in private message, He created custom offer so i paid my available funds to him as his service and then he send BTC to my wallet address.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: hamed
11-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Unixfy

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting