arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin futures trading
(12-20-2017, 04:41 PM)xdude Wrote: I heard these days Bitcoin to real currency transaction fees are way too high. I remember it's mentioned at freevps.us too by someone. So I don't know how easy it's going to be.

Most companies have now even stopped accepting Bitcoin due to transaction fees. Specially the hosting companies, imagine a company is taking $5 for a VPS per month, and you will have to pay $15 in total due to transaction fees which is not acceptable to anyone.
(12-12-2017, 04:32 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Bitcoin futures can now be traded on CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) since the beginning of this week.

http://cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cbo...in-futures

No doubt Bitcoin price has been pumped a lot earlier this year. But if you think Bitcoin price is already high, you can also short the futures contract.

So I think it is a good for people who have some experience in commodity futures trading, because Bitcoin price is still so much volatile and should have plenty of great trading opportunities every day.

What do you think about it? Will you try to invest, or think that it sounds too risky to invest?

EDIT: A week later CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) also launched Bitcoin futures trading on their platform: http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-i...tcoin.html

This year, the price of bitcoin has increased strangely. Do you know why
it is beccause of the wannacry ransomware that infamous ransomware that get a really huge media attention and it demand bitcoin and because of that people start knowing about ransomware and BITCOIN

and also some rich people want to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will not inflate like normal fiat currency has . some rich people also tried buying buildings but bitcoin is the easier way

the third is the mining and this is also the reason that GPU get sold espescially the RX 470 , 480 , 570 , 580 , GTX 1060 and GTX 1070

but i believe that there will be a bubble soon . just like in 2014 before
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-23-2017, 05:16 PM)hamed Wrote: This year, the price of bitcoin has increased strangely. Do you know why

I think it is a simple demand and supply rule.

Because Bitcoin supply is limited, price should generally go up when Bitcoin gets more popular (i.e. more demands).

But when the demands drop, price should go down naturally. In fact, Bitcoin price already had numerous cycles of sharp up/down in the past.

I don't think they will ever be commercial. Some businesses may use it but not the whole public.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
When prices of Bitcoin are increased so fast, and decreased so rapidly, no company will be able to accept it because keeping them can be a big loss too.
(06-25-2018, 04:24 PM)Lampard Wrote: When prices of Bitcoin are increased so fast, and decreased so rapidly, no company will be able to accept it because keeping them can be a big loss too.

Well they could if they instantly sold the bitcoin after receiving the payment back to fiat.  No time for fluctuation means no lost can happen.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting