arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Video Editing Software you use?
as a beginner i used to use Wondershare Filmora it is so simple to use and easy to edit with it and you can with few tutorials learn everything about it, an you can do everything does other video editing software, but after some 1 year of experience now i'm moving to adobe premium which the way i like more about editing, filming, it is more complicated and ain't easy to learn but for me its is more professionally then the others.
Watch this beauty till the end..

I am not a Youtuber and I am not a professional video maker, so I don't know that much of software. But I at least used once the following software:
- Pinnacle Studio (maybe 12 version? I don't remember)
- Sony Vegas
- Filmora
- Camtasia (Recorder + Editing)
My videos are almost demonstrative of my own projects, so I don't need particular effects or transitions. So I found myself good with Camtasia.
Camtasia Studio is a perfect union of Screen Recorder + Video Editing; it has few transitions but they are all good ones that fits on every situation, adding text, ballons, set focus on mouse, mouse following, audio shutter. All features that for demonstrative videos are really useful.

But I think it has also "gamer feature needed", such as green screen, multi track editing, auto-share on youtube, amazing timeline to merge different clips, ect...
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-22-2019, 06:55 PM)Melvin Wrote: as a beginner i used to use Wondershare Filmora it is so simple to use and easy to edit with it and you can with few tutorials learn everything about it, an you can do everything does other video editing software, but after some 1 year of experience now i'm moving to adobe premium which the way i like more about editing, filming, it is more complicated and ain't easy to learn but for me its is more professionally then the others.

I rarely edit video but the last one i used is kdenlive and adobe premiere

kdenlive is free and open source and support linux . but it lack some feature and harder to use 

Premiere on the other hand is much easier and familiar but it is expensive (i used to pirate it.) I probably will never use it again since im using linux and getting rid from pirate software
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I'm using Adobe Primere Pro for video editing. It's the best software for people that need clean interface with perfection on work.

I would recommend anyone to use this application, if you have PC/laptop that's on medium to high specs for higher performance.
My laptop is not on that medium-high specs, so it's pretty much lagging on my laptop, but with Premiere Pro 2015 CC, it's actually good, lag but I can tolerate it.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting