arrow_upward

Poll: What Game Engine to Make a game??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unity3D 5
60.00%
Unreal Engine 4
20.00%
Other(Mention under Reply)
20.00%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You like Unity3D Or Unreal Engine ??
Lightbulb 
I was a New Game Developer, According to You All, Which is Better Used 3D Unity or Unreal Engine, or other. This reference to the difference between the Unity3D And Unreal Engine

For Unity3D
-Unity3D Free Version Has a Full Feature, while Unity Pro If We Bought For $ 75 / month then we will Getting     customizable splash screen, beta access, unlimited revenue and funding, Unity Analytics Pro, source code access, and much more.
-For Learning Problems Has Unity Forum, documentation, tutorials, and wikis,
-For graphic Unity Has New features next-gen AAA games
-Unity games are programmed with JavaScript, C #, or Boo

For Unreal Engine 4
-Previous Unreal Engine 4 Valuable $ 19 / month, but March Unreal has been and will be free, and you get the C ++ source code, but you have to pay 5% of Your Every Purchase game
-Has an active forum, documentation, tutorials, and wikis
-terrain, particles, post processing effects, shadows and lighting, and shaders all look amazing
-Had the Blueprints Visual Scripting system, the which can be used to a make an entire game, or used in combination with the somewhat faster C ++ scripting. which is not owned Unity3D

If You Have a suggestion about the game Engine Else, you could call it Heads, Hope We Can Discuss On Game Engine is Better
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I am using Unity3d because i think its easier and has more free assts from community. A lot of indie games were made in Unity and Unreal Engine, both engines are good but developer need to decide which engine is better for him.
(05-07-2016, 05:52 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: I am using Unity3d because i think its easier and has more free assts from community. A lot of indie games were made in Unity and Unreal Engine, both engines are good but developer need to decide which engine is better for him.
but talk about easier. Unreal engine has fitured with Visual Scripting (Blue Print).which features it easier for us in terms of scripting Big Grin
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I've tried both. While I did enjoy Unity's UI, I just couldn't really make anything of it.I'm not sure if I wasn't accustomed to it or something, but I just couldn't get Unity to stick with me.

As for UE4, I don't have good experinces with it, due to a very old laptop running an integrated gpu (HD4000), but the Blueprints feature in UE4 and its execellent cinematic capablities really captivated me. With the most recently release there's even a non-linear movie editor for cinematic scene. So I'm really excited for that. I'm saving up to get a new laptop so I can use it properly.
Graphically, they’re close, but UE4 is absolutely next-gen AAA — ubiquitous Screen Space Reflections, a built-in comprehensive node-based shader designer, PhysX features such as cloth and destructible environments. Unity 5 is bundling Enlighten (Pseudo-dynamic GI), which is pretty neat but still lacking in the quality you can get from baked lighting, it seems. A lot of more advanced features (such as a shader designer) have to be purchased from 3rd parties on the asset store.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Actually Unity3D and Unreal Engine 4 are both good for game developing, in every application there are pro and cons that is why choosing which is the best will depends on a category you need in creating your game. Check every features of each engines compare it and make a weight which the ideal engine for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-14-2016, 11:59 AM
Last Post: maroon93
04-02-2016, 09:25 AM
Last Post: kubanek_kuba

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting