arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best free cPanel alternatives?
(11-02-2019, 12:56 PM)deanhills Wrote: In that case I'll recommend WEBUZO. It's obviously not in the same league as cpanel, but WEBUZO comes from Softaculous and security is actively administrated. There is also a support forum and tickets available if you run into any problems. You can get a free version but I'd recommend the paid version of 25USD per year. That comes with all of the softaculous scripts. It's not the same as cpanel, but it's more user friendly for a beginner than something like VestaCP. Only trick is to make sure you start with a minimal version of the OS as conflicts may occur if you install the WEBUZO script over a full version of the OS. Particularly with Apache.

I just had a look at it, and I am really impressed! It has most (if not all, since i looked through it briefly) of the features I am looking for. And the fact that it is coming from softaculous makes it way more reassuring and promising, along with being more trustable. It most likely, well in my opinion at least, won’t just get abandoned due to just that... which is also an advantage. $25 annually isn’t bad at all. However, I unfortunately can’t purchase that license due to not having a credit card to make online payments. This is the same reason why I’m applying for the free vps you guys generously offer!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Right now I'm using the Cyber Panel for about 4 months and have really good results. Support is good and the panels have everything I want. I hope this will stay like this.

Looks like VestaCP is dying or already dead. I noticed their whole official site is not working including the forum. If anyone still uses this panel better start looking for an alternative.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(07-27-2020, 06:51 AM)xdude Wrote: Right now I'm using the Cyber Panel for about 4 months and have really good results. Support is good and the panels have everything I want. I hope this will stay like this.

Looks like VestaCP is dying or already dead. I noticed their whole official site is not working including the forum. If anyone still uses this panel better start looking for an alternative.

Yeah I also use CyberPanel and have been using it since the day i got my VPS (around 8-ish months ago).

It’s packed with features that VestaCP doesn’t have and never will. Heck, it even has a built-in file manager FOR FREE!!! VestaCP charges for it!!!

Oh and CyberPanel’s mobile optimization? Pure HEAVEN!!! VestaCP is so bad on small laptops, so you could imagine how much worse it gets on mobile... a true nightmare.

Anyways I made this thread ages ago, but honestly the bump is much needed as it offers an update on what I decided to go by... not to mention that @xdude’s response is excellent... definitely worth the bump!

To add to that, many people have recently been asking about free cPanel alternatives, so this thread came back to life at the perfect moment!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting