arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia is greedy as FK!
(02-26-2021, 07:02 PM)sAmI Wrote: Honestly, I feel more like the NVIDIA is trying to save the second-hand market by doing this. Miners has completely destroyed Second-Hand market in Pakistan, Every other card is mined and people are now scared to buy anything second-hand there was a time literally every post of seller was doubted that its mined. 
NVIDIA must be greedy but atleast they have taken taken this step of thinking something and i kinda feel that it is fine. What if like NVIDIA specifically wants the 30 SERIES to be for "GAMERS" only and atleast could buy the second hand without the doubt of mined? 

I think they will soon push an update to block every hashing method, I hope by doing this they just dont mess up Gaming Performance then that would be real messed up.

The thing is, this was the only real chance Nvidia had at actually banning mining. There's no point in releasing an update now, the miners would simply not update lmao. Even if they did update accidentally, they can reverse the update..

This new move by Nvidia doesn't really help Availability in any way, 3060 was sold out the moment it launched, bought by scalpers and miners ofcourse, and you can forget about the 3000 Series being for "Gamers" as all the cards except 3060 (for now) can be used to mine crypto and there's nothing Nvidia can do about that.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Well in my opinion Nvidia has taken a correct move, although being someone closely associated with crypto I'd say that each product has it's purpose. Availability of GPUs is scarce with miners jumping on all they could find. Even the second hand market is doomed like @sAmI said. Their aim is definitely to target gamers so now they are simply enforcing it.

Moreover, they are not disappointing miners rather providing replacement hardware for mining purpose. So I feel it's a fair deal here. The old hardware miners have purchased will eventually wear out even if they don't upgrade anytime soon, and then they'll also be using the allocated hardware by Nvidia.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Please, it's not Nvidia but the shareholder. They need the money. Nvidia needs an arm to control the mobile CPU market which will make it harder for the small market to provide cheap and affordable mobile.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting