arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal
So as we all may know Nvidia released the beautiful designed and well performing Rtx 30 series graphic cards with GDDRX6 memory type that will take ray tracing and graphic design in Video games to a whole new level, Nvidia stated that the Rtx 3080 requires less power usage and literally does double the performance of the Rtx 2080, Of course when comparing it to each other 1:1, first... let's have a minute of silence for those who upgraded to RTX 2080 ti which cost 1.199$ USD, because apparently the 3080 ti is getting a price cut and launching in the 17th of september starting at 699$, it really is sad for those people who spent all of that money expecting that the 3080 ti would be highly expensive, but turns out not, not everyone can predict how the Market works.
it is a smart idea for Nvidia to work hard for a less power consuming graphic card and a 400$ USD price cut from the past Rtx generation to the new Rtx 30 generation, the announcement of these two elements will attract the viewer's or listener's attention in a finger snap, they really deserved it, currently as myself being thankful enough that at the end of the day after work i can release some stress playing some video games and chill with my friends, What do you guys have in mind ? should everyone skip this generation and invest in later ones ? as many have stated that 2080 ti's deliver pleasant performance to users based on what i personally have read, to the point where upgrades aren't neccessary at the moment, who knows ?! maybe we will witness something even bigger. Less power consuming with quadruple the performance of the 3080 ti and a massive price cut.
Nvidia basically undid what they had done in the release of RTX 2xxx series. They had put alot of faith in their "Ray Tracing" feature and that did not end up that well for Nvidia, hence this time they partnered with Samsung's 8nm architecture instead of TSMC which helped reduce the costs by alot. This time Nvidia is back to their usual gen improvements (tho this gen was a bit too good), but in the end I guess Its a win for all. (The Budget as well as the enthusiast)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-06-2020, 04:39 PM)Honey Wrote: Nvidia basically undid what they had done in the release of RTX 2xxx series. They had put alot of faith in their "Ray Tracing" feature and that did not end up that well for Nvidia, hence this time they partnered with Samsung's 8nm architecture instead of TSMC which helped reduce the costs by alot. This time Nvidia is back to their usual gen improvements (tho this gen was a bit too good), but in the end I guess Its a win for all. (The Budget as well as the enthusiast)

I guess our assumptions didn't age well with what happened with the scalper situation hahaha, to be honest AMD seemed alot interesting lately and trust me they do care about the customers opinion at this point, every feature is well managed in their RX series, i know for a fact that no one is trusted as tables could turn any second in real-time, however i'm dissapointed that both parties are refusing to limit crypto mining capacities, it's a good market for them but a bad day for the customer since more demand from a low stock means very high prices.
(07-06-2021, 07:21 AM)LOKM4ne Wrote: I guess our assumptions didn't age well with what happened with the scalper situation hahaha, to be honest AMD seemed alot interesting lately and trust me they do care about the customers opinion at this point, every feature is well managed in their RX series, i know for a fact that no one is trusted as tables could turn any second in real-time, however i'm dissapointed that both parties are refusing to limit crypto mining capacities, it's a good market for them but a bad day for the customer since more demand from a low stock means very high prices.

Fortunately in my area, we have a store that only allows 1 GPU per customer and uses Drivers Licenses to keep the system fair and the prices down. I am going to try to update the graphics card in my Hackintosh G5 to a RX 3090 here in the next couple weeks. I should be able to modify my kernel files and ktexts to use the new one and my current one, so I can offload tasks to each card especially when my sister and I start recording our podcast.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
NVIDIA 30X series is dramatically swipe from local market of Pakistan. Just because of mining of BTC is legal with some rules. however it is something different to discuss about it major uses. but officially we are use GPU for rendering of our architectural design and 3D's.
One thing is make me out of sense that RTX 3070 is 8GB and 3090 is 24GB. even models releases subsequently and in my sense 3060 should be 16GB. anyhow there is no variant of 16GB still. Ti models has 12 GB of same model.
3090 Cost is almost 300000 PKR. and complete system available in 550000 PKR.
3090 is just a beast and after it. NVIDIA go to Tesla 100 series.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting