arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
What is your favourite Desktop Programming Language & (Optional) Reason ?
hello,
actually c, C++ and assembly
because you can write operating systems with them
and most of the great applications have been written with C++
actually windows has been written with C++ and linux with C
but please note that in OS development, assembly is required sometimes
object orianted of C# has been taken by classes in C++
in C# and VB .net you are based on dot net framework which is not good in most of times, load tons of dlls, dot net assemblies, which makes performance worse
im being learn javascript Smile i think javascript easier to learn basic of programming Smile JavaScript is relatively easy to learn, is already right there in your browser for you to play with, and even though it's been around for a while, it's rapidly gaining popularity. Many of you who nominated it noted that your bang for the buck when learning JavaScript is huge, because you can start using it right away to build things for the web—which may very well be what many people are learning to code for. Some of you even noted that you have a headstart on more complicated languages like C and Java by picking up JavaScript first (but don't be fooled—there are few similarities between JavaScript and Java.) Plus, if you're looking to code professionally, JavaScript is in extremely high demand these days.
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

PHP
Yes, maybe because php is easy to understand but I still find it hard to learn so I can still be said to be a beginner.
The reason is because I used Pocketmine-MP Software to run my Minecraft Server so I studied this Language for the past 8 months
Terminal
Solo Developer
I am too much interested in Java and Of Course it is my favorite programming language.But i don't know much about it.I am very busy in BSc and will start learning it after completing the BSc.But nowadays i use C++.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
i know basic to intermediate level in python. basic c, cpp. now i added java to the mix and trying be better at it all Dunno how its going to work out though.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I have started programming long time ago with ancient language called GW Basic. Then moved to Visual Basic. Got into C++ which led me to Java and then PHP as a web developer. Now I'm learning Python because I want to automate some parts of my work. ))

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have quite a few favourite desktop programming languages. Using what languages depends on how complicated the applications going to develop.

For simple and personal applications, I now prefer to use bash programming. I like bash because of its high compatibility on common operating systems such as Debian and Windows.

For serious applications, I would prefer using C++, mainly due to the performance considerations.

For anything in the middle, I would like to use Python because it is relatively simple, at least when comparing with C++.

My favorite language is Python. Its syntax is very simple, and it is very good for creating websites using the Flask framework. Before I found out I could use Python for websites, I used PHP, but I no longer like it since Python is so much better.
I love Javascript, easy to learn and easy to understand.
and now it's have many framework to play with, like JQuery, Angular, React, Vue and many more. i only just create hello world of every framework.

I learn my first javascript code and implementing on blogspot, first time i try the show date and hour, and after few year now i still learn of javascript and make some profit for myself.
My favorite programming language is HTML. Period.

Okay...Jokes aside, I like Java the most, It's versatile, not that hard to use and java can be run basically on any OS due to its JIT compilation, so I prefer Java.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Decent12

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting