arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trending games
Which games are trending these days ? Are they Android titles ? Or PC / Xbox,/ PS ? Which is your favourite ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I am not a fan of trending games but what I am aware of is that there is a new tanking or a first person shooter gaming coming out.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I'm planning to buy the new Fifa 2017 game. It has super graphics, and great gameplay. Maybe at Christmas time.
Games where players can compete with others as fifa, cs:go, league of legends, rocket league or h1z1. They are more popular than others. You can find more popular games twitch, more viewers=more popular.
about a week i play new call of duty infinite warefare. my first impressions of this new cod suprisingly I really enjoy it. The levels are super cool and neat. So many layers to them. Really well thought out stuff and I really like the UI and new characters to choose in the game. It's pretty cool but guess you can't please everyone. I'm enjoying it though and so are the people I play with. It's great! just my thoughts. Cheers
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Talk About Trending Game .in PC : Maybe Paladin From Steam are Booming Now . Or Fifa 17. Or Pes 17 .Or Dota 2 . My Favorite is Dota 2 . And Newer Ghost Recon because you can Customize your gun as you like . And i still played dota 1 . Because Not Lags
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting