arrow_upward

Pages (7): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your first programming language?
(01-29-2017, 08:51 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Haha. Why nothing in here is learn ASIC or BASIC as first time learned language Big Grin

visual basic is technically basic language but improved with .NET framework . same like C# its a c++ but with .NET framework
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(01-24-2017, 10:15 AM)youssefbasha Wrote: VB.NET Programming Language, It is my best language i uses till now Smile .
Who uses this Programming Language Reply Here...
one of the best desktop programming language
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

my first programming language that i learn in my school was visual basic will in school they only tech me the basic lol the rest i learn it in google Big Grin
(07-22-2017, 10:41 AM)Man77 Wrote: my first programming language that i learn in my school was visual basic will in school they only tech me the basic lol the rest i learn it in google Big Grin

As always If you want to learn programming you need to teach on your own, except when you get good teacher.
(07-23-2017, 08:16 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: As always If you want to learn programming you need to teach on your own, except when you get good teacher.

your right lol also good teacher are hard to find hehehe
(07-23-2017, 08:16 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: As always If you want to learn programming you need to teach on your own, except when you get good teacher.

Most people learn programming from their experiences, actually reading books for programming, etc does not really help a lot, doing it in practical gains you a good experience.
My first language is PHP and HTML

My favorite programming language is C++. I know it's ancient and complicated, however it has the most advantage over all programming language. One is that I can make really deep stuff with the language, such as hardware drivers, a custom and self-made programming language, even malwares and operating systems. Another cool thing about C++ is that most programming languages got it's syntax and some keywords from C++, so basically once you know enough C++ it isn't hard to learn other languages. Now I know why it's the first language they taught me in college.
Javascript. I started with javascript but then I transitioned to python. I know they're totally different languages, but I was using phantomJS as a headless web browser (basically like selenium)
Pages (7): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting