arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Software do you use for screenshot your pc?
If that's what you asked then to do it I often use the F8 / F12 key because it's more simple than using a third-party program
Terminal
Solo Developer
Lightshot is the best (at least for me). Easy to take a screenshot and upload it.
(04-09-2018, 10:39 AM)TomCarter Wrote: Lightshot is the best (at least for me). Easy to take a screenshot and upload it.

Whats the difference between pressing PrtScr on the computer and the program you mentioned?
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I use windows built in snipping tool for getting the screen shot of the desktop, between for taking webshots I use chrome extensions such as oneclickshot, it can take full webpage screenshots.

Thank you  Sweet

I saw some people on Discord using an app called ShareX and I said why don't I try it? I really can not believe how many features does that app provide, if you have a website you can upload to it like what I'm doing at cdn.amir.ovh, also if you don't have then you can upload to public sites like imgur and some loads of such websites, also you can use it to upload files on your website also or on any other service like mega.nz or ownCloud / Nextcloud and other some. There's also the choice to shortcut the link. About the screenshot process you can edit in the picture like you can add arraws, triangle, circle, also you can blur in the picture. I think I should stop burning the app now (I mean stop explaining everything xd) and leave you to try it.
Software link: https://getsharex.com/
Test image: https://cdn.amir.ovh/xd.jpg
I tried using the following Applications:
  • Windows 7/8.1/10's Original Snipping Tool Application
  • Bandicam(The best one)
  • Advanced System Care
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher
04-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting