arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Video Editing Software you use?
After Effects is simple and awesome. The best thing is, you get templates ( most of them free ). Just edit them using After Effects and render it. You now have an awesome video on hand.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I have used Windows Movie Maker, yeah it may look bad, but its easy to use and i have edited videos very easily from it.
I don't really do any high end video editting atm but mostly I use Camtasia as It is user friendly and fits all my needs perfectly!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I rarely use video editor. But when I need it then I use Windows built in Movie Maker. It's enough me for the most tasks.
I only use Sony Vegas for video editing. Although I don't edit videos really often, I'd like to have all options I need. I am quite happy with Vegas.
OpenShot video editor is very simple and straight. It lack things like templates, different transitions etc. But if you are looking simple editing, OpenShot can serve you well.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(06-06-2016, 08:33 PM)meetdilip Wrote: After Effects is simple and awesome. The best thing is, you get templates ( most of them free ). Just edit them using After Effects and render it. You now have an awesome video on hand.

Yup thats correct, there are lots of templates in the internet. Where do you get you template?
Have to agree, Adobe After Effects really gets the job done for alot of special fx works. I've used a ton of templates from the internet when I used to make videos. I used Priemer Pro for stitching together pieces of video files. And putting together the final product. But that was almost 2 or 3 years now. I have made videos in a while.
im not good enough in video skill Big Grin but i have some apps for video editing i install adobe premier, avs video editor and pinacle from those 3 ilike use adobe premiere Big Grin
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

i am not skilled in editing videos but for cuting videos i am using any video converter.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting