arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Video Editing Software you use?
Which is the best video editing app for Android ? Any good free ones ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(10-03-2016, 01:25 PM)meetdilip Wrote: Which is the best video editing app for Android ? Any good free ones ?

I haven't tried editing video on mobile, because it cannot suite my needs but you can try to use Adobe Premiere Clip for android.
My friend recommended me to use HitFilm and it good to simple and professionals edits. Its hard to find some good tutorials but HitFilm is free for everyone after creating account. HitFilm has some preinstalled effects but its possible to install more from internet.
I use Camtasia, I don't need to do any advanced editing, so it's perfect because of it's simplicity.
I use one called Mirillis Action it's the best software it's cheap, and you can use it on a quite shitty PC
I and my family use pinacle studio 14 for advanced video editing . But bad new is pinacle studio is have expensive price
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Mostly i use my Sony Xperia builtin movie creating and editing app. and other then i have Cyberlink Power Director. But they work fine only with payed version.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Ah, I use Edius for editing videos.That is very good and premium editor.I use it to remix Marriage Party movie's etc....
I use Camtasia mostly, sometimes I use YouTube's video editer if the video editting is very basic!

I tried Vegas pro for sometime but meh Camtasia is easier xd
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(11-26-2016, 05:07 PM)dotisse Wrote: I use one called Mirillis Action it's the best software it's cheap, and you can use it on a quite shitty PC

Is it possible to edit videos in Action? I saw that peoples are using it to record videos but I've never heard about editing in Action.
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-18-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills
09-16-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting