arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best text editor ?
Hello Post4VPS Members  Smile

Which is the best text editor for you to editing text ?

Mine is Notepad++ and yours ?
(09-29-2015, 06:11 AM)KBStorm Wrote: Hello Post4VPS Members  Smile

Which is the best text editor for you to editing text ?

Mine is Notepad++ and yours ?
Word[font='Open Sans', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]pad usually works[font='Open Sans', 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] fine. [/font][/font][/font]
Of course Notepad++

It has all the features that I need and yeah, that's it. I don't know if there's any alternative for that, something better than that.
my lovely editor is notepad++ for own stuff.
for serious adobe Dreamweaver.

also use notepad++ for texting not only for websites.
also im trying other software as i don't know what XP.

but he notepad that is already in windows i good enough for me.
I am currently using sublime text 2 and found it is the best text editor i have ever used. So my favorite is sublime text2
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I use Notepad for text files and simple stuff and Adobe Dreamweaver for HTML and PHP and any other scripting files. I haven't used Notepad++ even I have seen so many people phrasing it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-29-2015, 09:54 AM)xdude Wrote: I use Notepad for text files and simple stuff and Adobe Dreamweaver for HTML and PHP and any other scripting files. I haven't used Notepad++ even I have seen so many people phrasing it.

You should try it out IMO. It supports all most all the languages out there. I use it mostly for web designing.
I'm a very unusual person, my favorite text editor is Brackets by Adobe. It autofills and supports over 150 languages, and for HTML it has a live preview that updates as you work! No refreshing, ever! I honestly think that Brackets is actually better than Dreamweaver, especially since Brackets is free.
Notepad++ on computer, but on my Mobile I use DexEditor, it have lot of functions such as search and replace text, also it can open up big text files easily with less RAM.Also navigation through the file is so soft, no stuck time.

Thank you  Sweet

I used Brackets and Notepad++

Brackets is way better than Dreamweaver in my opinion.
Notepad++ is for my regular text file viewing or taking down notes.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Pages (9): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-28-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: rudra
02-13-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting